Remember Me

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
finally.. played this game and am completely blown away. the UnrealEgine is awesome and clearly the devs at Capcom have worked for the PC version. it shows.

the game concept is awesome, so are the graphics and environment and sound.

Nilin is Sexy. you nerds should watch that a$$ move/shake as she runs or kicks butt. ;)

sound very interesting ( and looks too ) .. I'll play this one when I get some time. Apart from sex appeal the name itself sounds very nice to me.

BTW, you guys are fetish or what ;-) why so emphasize on the but{ of the protagonist. On a side note check out the back side of Halena or Ada . you'll love that too ;-)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
sex appeal part is only temporary. it'll wear off as you progress with the game. :p

what is awesome is the concept of altering a subjects memories of an event in the past, so that his present and future is changed. but this occurs very rarely. i am upto 65% completion and it has occurred only 3 times till now.

Boss fights are good, but kinda repetitive.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
BTW, you guys are fetish or what ;-) why so emphasize on the but{ of the protagonist. On a side note check out the back side of Halena or Ada . you'll love that too ;-)

there are many good games regarding this
Lara Croft,RE,KOF,SS & many more :hyper:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
How's the game guys? How's the fighting mechanism, is it like Batman Arkham games? And how's the story? Heard the game's a bit repetitive.

Gollum

Collector
How's the game guys? How's the fighting mechanism, is it like Batman Arkham games? And how's the story? Heard the game's a bit repetitive.

fighting is customizable and you can customize you combos but its gets boring very quickly and I don't like the game anymore

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
havent played Deus Ex, so cant comment on that, but yeah the game gets kinda repetitive towards the end, and once you get habituated to the Combo keys, the fights are a breeze.

but some of the level designs are stunning and Unreal Engine really stands out. even though its DX9.

i felt the ending was a bit too abrupt and certainly didnt do justice to the story. it feels like, towards the end the game was finished in a hurry, just to stay in deadline.

anyway, i finished the game and Shift+Del'd it. :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
sex appeal part is only temporary. it'll wear off as you progress with the game. :p

what is awesome is the concept of altering a subjects memories of an event in the past, so that his present and future is changed. but this occurs very rarely. i am upto 65% completion and it has occurred only 3 times till now.

Boss fights are good, but kinda repetitive.

reminds me of Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason ( play this - a great game )

there are many good games regarding this
Lara Croft,RE,KOF,SS & many more :hyper:

looks like I need to play some ;-) anyway, what's the name of SS and KOF ( is there any pc version available ? )

fighting is customizable and you can customize you combos but its gets boring very quickly and I don't like the game anymore

havent played Deus Ex, so cant comment on that, but yeah the game gets kinda repetitive towards the end, and once you get habituated to the Combo keys, the fights are a breeze.

but some of the level designs are stunning and Unreal Engine really stands out. even though its DX9.

i felt the ending was a bit too abrupt and certainly didnt do justice to the story. it feels like, towards the end the game was finished in a hurry, just to stay in deadline.

anyway, i finished the game and Shift+Del'd it. :p

sounds more like Sleeping Dogs to me and congrats for finishing the game - will bug you for tips if needed ;-)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
reminds me of Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason ( play this - a great game )

sounds more like Sleeping Dogs to me and congrats for finishing the game - will bug you for tips if needed ;-)

my trusted game distribution medium doesnt have support for Cryostasis. I have been searching for this game for a long time now. :|

sure. but any seasoned gamer wont be needing any help.

the game barely has anything intellectual, just some rare memory mixing, which too is easy peasy, and the regular button mashing.

Zangetsu

Started playing this & I must say its freaking awesome game :hyper:

Also visuals are not that impressive TBH.
u will have to take your words back..after u play this game

looks like I need to play some ;-) anyway, what's the name of SS and KOF ( is there any pc version available ? )
Samurai Showdown 2 (PC version is there but it is 16bit) extremely addictive...and last boss fight hell tough to beat (that too a women :wink: ) just google for Samurai Showdown (u will get lot of info on its series...IIRC there are 3D version for XBOX360 & PS3)

KOF is King of Fighters and as the name says it..its the "KING" of arcade fighting (combo combo combo) and ya
have a look at KOF:Maximum Impact 2 trailer..

KOF is bit old series (there are many parts 1~8 I guess) but my favorite of all arcade fighting games (well I've played many VS figting games but these two SS & KOF are in top list)
I've played KOF in emulators :-D

ah..that too much of info revealed as OT :mrgreen:

Piyush

Lanaya
No I actually like female protagonists and getting female protagonists by default is rare as you already know. I know you'll say that I am a RPG lover so I can't chose to play as female protagonist there but I don't. I want to be forced to be play as a female or I won't. :D:D

mirror's edge... and portal?

lol@ forced. usually pick a female char in the second playthrough.

Female protagonists FTW!!!

Mirror's Edge,Portal games,Beyond Good and Evi,Oni etc.l
How can you guys forget Blood Rayne?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ you bet ;-)

Started playing this & I must say its freaking awesome game :hyper:

u will have to take your words back..after u play this game

Samurai Showdown 2 (PC version is there but it is 16bit) extremely addictive...and last boss fight hell tough to beat (that too a women :wink: ) just google for Samurai Showdown (u will get lot of info on its series...IIRC there are 3D version for XBOX360 & PS3)

KOF is King of Fighters and as the name says it..its the "KING" of arcade fighting (combo combo combo) and ya
have a look at KOF:Maximum Impact 2 trailer..

KOF is bit old series (there are many parts 1~8 I guess) but my favorite of all arcade fighting games (well I've played many VS figting games but these two SS & KOF are in top list)
I've played KOF in emulators :-D

ah..that too much of info revealed as OT :mrgreen:

Thanks for the info .. though I'm not a great fan of arcade fighters I'll give these game a try or at-least add these into my collection of retro games ;-)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Started playing this game , man music is so damn awesome , one of the best . Only complain is repetitive combos , weak storyline . Have completed 4 episodes and all i did was to steal the memories of different people .

Memory remix is so awesome concept , but happened just once till now . Graphics and visuals are also very good /

Zangetsu

Started playing this game , man music is so damn awesome , one of the best . Only complain is repetitive combos , weak storyline . Have completed 4 episodes and all i did was to steal the memories of different people .

Memory remix is so awesome concept , but happened just once till now . Graphics and visuals are also very good /
yes the Menu music also and the music when doing combos :-D

Top Bottom