Remember Me

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
At the episode .. where two jhonny green teeth fight is there ...its much difficult to sensen dos two - three times when leapers and greenteeth attacks to you... (it will be good if we can use two sensen at a time :p)
u can use two Sensen techniques for that u need two focus boost bars (I'm sure u missed some of the Focus boost items)
1st focus boost slot can be used for SenSen Dos & another for Logic Bomb or Rage

BTw, can we get some gun/sword/catana/baseball bat etc. to use in this game or it's hand to hand combat always ?
there is no gun/sword but ya there is projectile based weapons "Spammer & Junk Bolt"

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Left the game after episode 7 , story becomes too boring , dull gameplay , extremely repetitive combos , and forgettable characters . This game have lot of potential but it failed in so many ways . 5/10 from me .

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Left the game after episode 7 , story becomes too boring , dull gameplay , extremely repetitive combos , and forgettable characters . This game have lot of potential but it game failed in many ways . 5/10 from me .

I passed this game after checking out the reviews..

puli44

Chill
Left the game after episode 7 , story becomes too boring , dull gameplay , extremely repetitive combos , and forgettable characters . This game have lot of potential but it game failed in many ways . 5/10 from me .

yes i agree with you ....there should be more powerful combos ..

Zangetsu

u are @ the end of level before quiting..as there are only 8 episodes
Story is not boring...
Gameplay is not dull
u can't say Extremely repetitive combos
there are no characters to not forget for long time

yes i agree with you ....there should be more powerful combos ..
if u use the pressens (Damange,Regen,Chain,Cooldown) wisely then u will get powerful combos

kapilove77

Padawan
u are @ the end of level before quiting..as there are only 8 episodes
Story is not boring...
Gameplay is not dull
u can't say Extremely repetitive combos
there are no characters to not forget for long time

Everything you said i agree with you. It's like 1 time play game though.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
u can use two Sensen techniques for that u need two focus boost bars (I'm sure u missed some of the Focus boost items)
1st focus boost slot can be used for SenSen Dos & another for Logic Bomb or Rage

there is no gun/sword but ya there is projectile based weapons "Spammer & Junk Bolt"

thanks for the reply .. looking forward to using them - junk bolt I can imagine a little but spammer, well let's see ;-)

Zangetsu

Everything you said i agree with you. It's like 1 time play game though.
yeah u can say that...did u complete it?
but if Capcom releases a DLC (like bloodypalace in DmC) then it will be a good addition in it ;)

thanks for the reply .. looking forward to using them - junk bolt I can imagine a little but spammer, well let's see ;-)
u will unlock them automatically as story progresses but I didn't get the bold part?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean I can understand a little how junk bolt might work but never heard of anything like spammer weapon in a game ;-) anyway, now I've the spammer weapon nd know how to use it but having a little difficulty with chain combo effect [ the game listed it as a very powerful combo ] - I guess need to learn it well then :)

gameranand

Living to Play
One thing that I have learned about games as a Gamer is that, never judge a game from its reviews. You never know what others hated, you'll like too much. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ so true, anyway, have a little bit difficulty in avoiding the mine fields ... I mean the first part was easy but on the second part it's getting tough.

Zangetsu

I mean I can understand a little how junk bolt might work but never heard of anything like spammer weapon in a game ;-) anyway, now I've the spammer weapon nd know how to use it but having a little difficulty with chain combo effect [ the game listed it as a very powerful combo ] - I guess need to learn it well then :)
ya chain combo is goodone..but later u'll will need cool-down combos & regen combos more & also power combos ;)

One thing that I have learned about games as a Gamer is that, never judge a game from its reviews. You never know what others hated, you'll like too much. :)
exactly :mrgreen:

^^ so true, anyway, have a little bit difficulty in avoiding the mine fields ... I mean the first part was easy but on the second part it's getting tough.
u have go through while remembrance is active...so that u can see the mines clearly..I also had to try 2~3 times to pass through them without getting hurt...don't move if the remembrance is inactive

gameranand

Living to Play
I remember very well how bad the reviews were of Binary game and its such an awesome game. And I recall every AAA title like COD and all getting 9+ rating and turns out as an average game at best. So its better to try the game yourself, I mean it hardly takes 1 hour to judge a game because some games pickup the pace after some time. Prime example of that is Fallout 3. Until you got out of the vault, you are nothing and then you are everything you can think of. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
On chapter 4 : Boos Fight Madam - is there any way to differentiate her from the decoys ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've tried using Sensen DOS may be a little too early so had to just guess and shoot to know which one is madam and all those flying robots made it more annoying ;-) [ nailed that ***** anyway ] but now as I've read several guides on how to defeat madam after completing the game I'll once again try this .. one more thing I've noticed on this game is it's camera control is not very fluid and sometime acts funny.

Top Bottom