Remember Me

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
al-right, no more waiting and I'll start this one from today and see what Remember Me is all about ;-)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally Completed this game 100% and its brilliant game by CapCom
My Rating: 9/10
Graphics is what it is all about...& it is jaw dropping...unreal engine is so amazing...everything is detailed beautifully
right from Nilin/NPC & Enemies even the environment objects are designed perfectly..couldn't resist my self looking at the light-reflections produced (as u see in real life) from ground tiles (be it wooden floors or any other) is superb.u would constantly feel that it looks so real, shadows & dark environments are nice...even the marble statues are beautiful
Once outside Paris I felt like Arkham City (especially roaming in rooftops)...whole Paris Level is marvelous and the combos are smooth are but not as smooth as Batman AA or AC but still fantastic to perform.

What to say about cut-scenes...man they are top-notch (facial-expressions,dialogues etc are wow)..CGI scenes are HD

Game play is another plus-point in this...though the combos are few but can be customized to any mode (nice)
and using Special powers (Nilin's Angel wings looks beautiful) such as RIP,Logic Bomb etc are njyoble to watch & execute

This has some Boss fights (which needs some thinking to complete/defeat the boss)

recently I finished DmC & RE6 by CapCom but this game surpasses them all in graphics :mrgreen:

Sound is also awesome..specially while doing combos and ya combos are very easy to execute (so anybody can master them)

and the new-concept of Memory Remix is fabulous (never played before)

This game is into my fav list now & highly recommended to be a Must-Play for all
u will sure njoy this cyberpunk theme game :doublethumb:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback and I will comment once I finish this one but I'm having some difficulties in mixing the combo moves [ not performing them ] and one more thing is did not find anything interesting about that so much hyped @$$ ;-)

Zangetsu

Thanks for the feedback and I will comment once I finish this one but I'm having some difficulties in mixing the combo moves [ not performing them ] and one more thing is did not find anything interesting about that so much hyped @$$ ;-)

Hmm..thats y i didn't comment on it :mrgreen:

puli44

Chill
game had a better graphics and new concept memory remix is superb ...but the combos are not much good and repititive boss fights will get u frustrated ....im struck in episode 7 and finally uninstalled with out completing it

Zangetsu

I read at many places that game gets repetitive easily. Is is so ??
fighting the same type of enemies will make u feel repetitive :-D

game had a better graphics and new concept memory remix is superb ...but the combos are not much good and repititive boss fights will get u frustrated ....im struck in episode 7 and finally uninstalled with out completing it
there are no repititive Boss Fights...except for leapers..its only u get Z0rn to fight twice:mrgreen:
and where r u stuck? there is no place where u can be stuck in this game

puli44

Chill
fighting the same type of enemies will make u feel repetitive :-D

there are no repititive Boss Fights...except for leapers..its only u get Z0rn to fight twice:mrgreen:
and where r u stuck? there is no place where u can be stuck in this game

At the episode .. where two jhonny green teeth fight is there ...its much difficult to sensen dos two - three times when leapers and greenteeth attacks to you... (it will be good if we can use two sensen at a time :p)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
BTw, can we get some gun/sword/catana/baseball bat etc. to use in this game or it's hand to hand combat always ?

Top Bottom