redhat certification in bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
if u need for certification u can go for RHCE no probs , but u should remember one thing RHCE is standard one and In INDIA , for linux admin only RHCE is more than enough But in FUTURE the EXPERTISE exam "RHS 333" is the key to enter in to LINUX that says that --> u r authenticated to ENTER the LINUX platform

If u want be totally expert in LINUX --> start from now go ahead with the RHCE finish with in 3 months because u ll get :"DUMBS" but after that in every exam is impossible to study

the next stop is

if u r an "RHCSS" then u worth @ the linux ,

---------------------------------------------

if u choose one line means u should go on that one if u change the platform u cannot be an expert @ any one of the platform

RHCE first module only includes the operation of linux ,, 2 & 3 module completely different for the other programmers ,, so y need to waste the money u can just learn by book on the "LINUX desktop operation"

choose the way !! only 13 members are RHCSS in INDIA !! certified

in RHCA only 2 members are certified

if u r an RHCSS u worth a lot !! linux expert

m@sterchief

Broken In
i completed my RHCE cert. last week and I still haven't seen any sign of those ****ing Bag, Watch & Badge with the RedHat Logo that they said would be given.

Does anyone in a similar predicament

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ i too completed on FEB/09 ,, still no pendrive, backpack , badge etc....

one guy told me it ll take 2 months or a month !!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Well, atleast in Linux RHCE certification is not mandatory because most devs are self taught, but on a personal note, I want to pass this exam just to get the RHCE tag under my name BEFORE I get any degree for bragging rights :D

True...True...Not to mention I'll end up utilizing that time as well...:D

rakesh111989

Right off the assembly line
True...True...Not to mention I'll end up utilizing that time as well...:D

i dont want to go for any course for RHCE from any institute.
i will study myself and want to apply for the exam.
is it possible if yes ?
please tell how to apply ?
what are prerequisites?

rakesh111989

i dont want to go for any course for RHCE from any institute.
i will study myself and want to apply for the exam.
is it possible if yes ?
please tell how to apply ?
what are prerequisites?

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
^
I live in Delhi so that shouldn't be any problem.

I guess I would take the training in June/July.
But can you recommend some study material which I could refer to and which gives me a head start for RHCE? Preferably freely available material.
Or do you recommend any book?

so did u joined the course....??
If yes, then plz help me.....which one is better in delhi...??

And for all others who have r now RHCE, i wanted to know that how difficult it was....?? as i hv just started bulding my basics of linux...but wanted to do more with this certification.....will it help me in campus placements (possibly in nr end of this year) ....??

Do one can clear this without any coaching/joining institute.....??
Will after completing RHCE, cant we r suited for other fields of IT or this will be like a jewel in the crown and help more focused career....!!!

Plz rply soon......!!!!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
so did u joined the course....??
If yes, then plz help me.....which one is better in delhi...??

And for all others who have r now RHCE, i wanted to know that how difficult it was....?? as i hv just started bulding my basics of linux...but wanted to do more with this certification.....will it help me in campus placements (possibly in nr end of this year) ....??

Do one can clear this without any coaching/joining institute.....??
Will after completing RHCE, cant we r suited for other fields of IT or this will be like a jewel in the crown and help more focused career....!!!

Plz rply soon......!!!!
I have just got free few days ago. I'm looking forward for joining an institute. But still not decided which one to join. Sorry for the late reply.

@Others: Any Recommendations regarding institution? Preferable location in West Delhi, near a metro station (blue line)?

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
Hi. I completed my MCA and want to settle in field of linux. So thinking for appearing RHCE. What are the job prospects for RHCE? Please reply me . I am in total confusion as I am with no job now.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Welcome prudhivisekhar

Me too MCA RHCE CCNA , Linux lots of variants in RHCE u can go for System admin server admin even with combination of network + system admin & Database + Rhce will give u more advantage

The basic RHCE is for Server purpose - regarding datacenter for web hosting to admin the process RHCE is the key

U can go higher if u want
RHCSS
RHCDS
RHCA

these are the top level of RHCE , in INDIA its not big worth on the higher education

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ prudhivisekhar

What ever u study , better get skilled in that study completely each & every concept RHCE course gives u top layer of system administration in LINUX but u shud learn by practically more working on it , the interview questions for the LINUX admin are based on the key concepts , file systems & operation commands . Sure u ll get JOB if u r skilled !!

Good Luck ! :)

bjcham

The Standard Track consists of three courses -- RH033, RH133, RH253 -- and is aimed at persons who need more review of key concepts or who are new to both UNIX and Linux.

* RH033 Red Hat Linux Essentials targets IT professionals with no prior UNIX or Linux experience, and covers skills to prepare for RH133, including shell and command line essentials.
* RH131 and RH133 Red Hat System Administration are designed for those wanting to prepare for professional responsibilities as a Linux systems administrator at the Technician level. You'll learn all the skills required to manage a Linux workstation and attach it to a corporate network, including configuration of client-side network services. Prerequisites include networking fundamentals and internetworking with TCP/IP, widely available from reputable training vendors or through self-study. RH133 includes the RHCT Exam on the last day.
* RH253 Red Hat Linux Networking and Security Administration is designed for those who desire to build skills at configuring and administering a Red Hat Linux server running key enterprise network services and security. Prerequisites include RH133 or equivalent skills.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*BUMP*
I didn't do the RHCE course last year. However this year I want to do RHCE for sure, but the situation is that I have to do Summer Training at the end of 2nd year, so few questions.
If I do RHCE will the training institute facilitate such that I can show I have performed something as in "Summer Training"?
Secondly would anyone recommend me a good training center in Delhi? Preferably in West Delhi [near (or even better in) Dwarka]

I am thinking of the same but i am a little confused in RHCE or Embedded systems. Being an electrical engg student, it will be useful for me to have knowledge of embedded systems as i will go for Scada(sequential control and data acquisition)systems training next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom