Recommend a PSU

Sujeet

Undead!!!
If you want a nice Psu at good price with good serive and support .Get Corsair GS 600.Simple as Pie. ;-)

Seasonic S12II 620W is still better than GS600, no ?

5 years warranty with the Seasonic and 3 yrs with the Gs600.Is Seasonic RMA service satisfactory compared to Corsair's ?

harshatiyya

Broken In
corsair has a good service. seasonic is kinda new in india. tirupati ent. deals with the warranty here . people didnt face any problems with the RMA service. Go For it. :)

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
Seasonic S12II 620W is still better than GS600, no ?

5 years warranty with the Seasonic and 3 yrs with the Gs600.Is Seasonic RMA service satisfactory compared to Corsair's ?

Don't compare GS600 with S12II 620W. GS600 is an medium psu whereas S12II 620W is an high end psu. S12II 620W is the oem model of Corsair TX-650 V2. So go for it.

S12II 620W=TX650 V2>GS600

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ Congrats...very nice purchase. That is a beefy PSU and can pull your rig with ease, opening door for future upgrades.

Got the SMPS today. Its huge, and has a phetora of cables. Looks like my Zebronics cabby is no match for this. It can hardly contain all the cables. Gonna need a new cabinet. :(

I could buy the GAMMA but it wouldn't be future proof in my opinion.
I was thinking about these:

1)Corsair Carbide 400r

2)NZXT Phantom

3NZXT Phantom 410

And
Does primeagbg charge for shipping ?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Better buy cabinet from smcinternational.Primeabgb creates lots of problem while sending cabinet.It can take 2-3 months to send to your place.Skud has also faced similar problem from them.So i would say avoid prime atleast for cabinet.
From your list I choice will be NZXT PHANTOM FULL TOWER or you can also consider coolermaster 690II Advanced usb3 version

Top Bottom