Recommend a gfx card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
haan bhai logon aur sab theek hai na?Theek hi hoge main jo yahan nahi tha.:)

Now tell me from where i can get nvidia 8600 GT 512mb in new delhi.:mad: Guys at rashi peripherals say there is a shortage of 8600 gt.I have waited for 3 weeks still no response.
Recommend some shops in delhi or better gfx cards.Budget 3750.50 paise.

Dhanyaavaad.Aapka din aur raatri shubh ho.:)

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
bhaisahab... ye sab dukano mein try karo in Nehru place jaroor milega
Advantage
Smc International
Computer Empire,
RR Systems
Cost to Cost

smc mein to mere khyal se pakka milega , cuz he has wide range of products for gamers.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Gaurav get 9600Gt even if its Palit. Its twice as fast as 8600GT and the difference is not much. You will come to thank the decision for all the coming years.
8600Gt is in its last days whereas 9600Gt will keep you in game for another 2 years atleast.
2 Years is a big statement considering the volatile GPU market scenario.

Hemanth.MMO

Broken In
Look its not 9600GT its 9600GSO, and palit is relaible.

And lol people just say go for hd4850 without even reading the requirements of the poster.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
but a gigabyte 9600gso 384mb when oc'ed it takes the performance=palit 9600gt 512mb.have it myself and have compared to palit 9600gt of my friend.

it's cheaper by 1.5k than the gt

ohh...gaurav bhai ... bahut dino baad darshan diye ... kaha laapata ho gaya tha yaar ... Metro Station ka model banane ke baad to dikha hi nahi .... ab permanent waapsi hai ya fir gaayab hona hai ??

And about Graphic card .... in ur budget (i.e. 3750.50 paisa:D) u should look for HD3650 512 MB, and i think u r not a gamer and need the card for Rendering ... so more the memory ..the better it will be ... so if u can expand ur budget then go for 9500GT 512/1GB (for around 3.7-4.6k) And Palit is really a reliable brand ...

8800 GT 512 is around 9k .. so u wil be better of with Palit 9800 GT for 8.2k as 9800 GT is nuthing else but a rebadged 8800 GT (with the added support for Tri SLI) and still cheaper (dnt know wat was nvidia ppl thinking when setting the price ) .

but wats exactly ur budget yaar ?? tabhi to kuch bata paaenge na ..

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
ohh...gaurav bhai ... bahut dino baad darshan diye ... kaha laapata ho gaya tha yaar ... Metro Station ka model banane ke baad to dikha hi nahi .... ab permanent waapsi hai ya fir gaayab hona hai ??

And about Graphic card .... in ur budget (i.e. 3750.50 paisa:D) u should look for HD3650 512 MB, and i think u r not a gamer and need the card for Rendering ... so more the memory ..the better it will be ... so if u can expand ur budget then go for 9500GT 512/1GB (for around 3.7-4.6k) And Palit is really a reliable brand ...

8800 GT 512 is around 9k .. so u wil be better of with Palit 9800 GT for 8.2k as 9800 GT is nuthing else but a rebadged 8800 GT (with the added support for Tri SLI) and still cheaper (dnt know wat was nvidia ppl thinking when setting the price ) .

but wats exactly ur budget yaar ?? tabhi to kuch bata paaenge na ..

yaar confuse kar diya tumne :confused: budget main 6000 tak le jaunga us sey jyada nahi.
Whats the price of 9600 GT and is it nvidia's or palit's?
Aur woh extra 50 paise jo best card recommend karega usko milenge.:D

Last edited:

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
9600 GT aapko 6k ke under mil jaayega.

Nvidia kaa chipset hogaa usme aur palit manufacturer hai uska. Isi tarah agar aapko koi aur company(Asus, MSI,etc) kaa graphic card milta ho to woh bhi chalega. Main baat hai woh 9600 GT hona chahiye. Agar company palit hai to saste mein mil jaayega. Asus aur wo sab thode mahange hoge.

Agar aap 6k tak jaa sakte ho to 9600 GT hi lo.

First Of all ...
Nvidia and ATI makes the Graphic Chips ( not the complete graphic card) ... adn Manufacturers like Palit, MSI, ASUS take the chip and manufacture the complete card ( just like Intel-Nvidia make chipsets for motherboard and Companies like MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte manufacture the motherboard based on those chipsets.)

Secondly, 9600 GT is from Nvidia and its not an option for you as its minimum price is 6500 i.e. 500 more than ur budget.

So, For 6k ... ur best bet wld be Palit 4670 Super.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom