Recommend a gfx card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@booobooo: you are posting that comment in every single thread where there is something to do with GPUs, whether the GPU falls in budget or not, and not looking at anything before posting. Am I to assume that you are not spamming after this ?

booobooo

Rallying The Rig
toofan.is.back...I Agree With You And The gUY cAN dERIVE Good Value.

MetalheadGautham...Paitence Will bear Him The Fruit. Encourage Him To Wait & Up His Budget Just A Little To Buy What Is Hot In The Market At A Good Price. All I can Say is That We Do Not Buy Graphic Card Every other Day.

MetalheadGautham...Paitence Will bear Him The Fruit. Encourage Him To Wait & Up His Budget Just A Little To Buy What Is Hot In The Market At A Good Price. All I can Say is That We Do Not Buy Graphic Card Every other Day.
Yeah right. With patience, even HD4870X2 can be had for 4K. AFTER 4 YEARS.

booobooo

Rallying The Rig
Psychosocial + toofan.is.back + MetalheadGautham...The Three Of You May Be A Handsome Trio Who Do Not Like Other People's Coments...But Please Restrick Yourselves To Each other.

You Are Welcome To Coment On Coments But Not To Coment On People. Stick To Computing Coments Only Please.

Too Smart...Is Not So Smart.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
Stop Fighting Like Kids......
This Is Query Section Not Debate Session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And But The Way
Gaurav U Can Buy :-
Nvidia 9500gt 512mb
Ati Hd4650 512mb

Look For Brands Like Palit,msi,sapphire..etc
Look For The Cheapest Deal Avaliable There In Delhi
I Dont Know Ne Shops Coz Im Not From Delhi:)

toofan

Technomancer
Psychosocial + toofan.is.back + MetalheadGautham...The Three Of You May Be A Handsome Trio Who Do Not Like Other People's Coments...But Please Restrick Yourselves To Each other.

You Are Welcome To Coment On Coments But Not To Coment On People. Stick To Computing Coments Only Please.

Too Smart...Is Not So Smart.

Ha ha ha...........:D:D You again make me laugh.

dvijaydev46

Broken In
Sorry guys I can't understand Hindi. If you are going to game at more than 1280/1024 you must get at least 9600gt. If at 1280/1024 9600gt will be very good. I bought palit 9600gt last month in chennai for 6650. It's WAY better than my older 8600gt 236 ddr3.

booobooo

Rallying The Rig
Well...I Guess He Has Made the Choice What Suited Him The Best.

So, Let's Wrap Up this Thread Guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom