Rakhi ka Swayamwar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Sunny,

Hindi is not my mother tongue. Yet i am trying to speak it. i know broken bits of tamil, kannada too. What i am saying is that i can't speak hindi as fluently and flawlessly like you.the way you can't speak Telugu fluently like me. Every dog has it's own tail :razz:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I'm too missing the thread..

but no problem,

the girl is now frying the ps2 and says the game is awesome than that of pc...

and the i'll kid is addicted to paranoid...

i'm addicted to TDF..

life became normal again ..

:smile:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^It's good to see that your life has become normal again :) ...but I will miss the thread :( . I wonder who has deleted it!! :?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ some admin would have deleted it. i think mods can only lock the thread.

I don't miss that thread. sh!t, it's full of my griefs and busting

H

Herbert The Pervert

*pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/5/12/633777295777221125-incest.jpg

Wanted to post in THAT thread. :lol:

Aspire

Padawan
omfg i watched this show something around 5 days back and it was omfg...omfg i can take it...tv band karke bhag gaya...just thinking how toofan manages it.....rakhi and beautiful lol...if anyone want to see the extent of beautifulness then just see Priyanka Chopra ... oh mera dil :D

Priyanka??
I thought it was Deepika !!
Or a S. Gautam :twisted:

Is this because i got higher marks than you in Hindi?
Why do you always act so childishly? I've seen a lot from you. Quoting full big post for just a smiley and other noobish stuff.
And yeah, Hindi was optional for him and a main subject for you. He just had to pass in Hindi. I hope this makes things clear.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@Sunny

Dont take his word seriously. Coz as u said, he acts like a kid, we just leave him.

@Aspire

Take it on lighter side.

Please dont discuss about the cousin thread matter. Or else Mods will close this thread also. Then there will be no place to discuss about the beauty:)grin:. Hope i have a lot of humor) Rakhi.. :evil::twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom