Rakhi ka Swayamwar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
no no i'm no fan of that shite show.

Came across a couple of pics on twitter and wanted to share them over here..

:D

*i29.tinypic.com/i55ehk.jpg

*i31.tinypic.com/15chils.jpg

toofan

Technomancer
LOL Bullet. But I love the drama created there.

Ieelesh(Toronto) and Manmohan(Rishikesh) were the top two contenders but now after that head breaking drama by Manmohan Ieelesh is the only winner left.

Rakhi: If there could be more winners?????????????

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
omfg i watched this show something around 5 days back and it was omfg...omfg i can take it...tv band karke bhag gaya...just thinking how toofan manages it.....rakhi and beautiful lol...if anyone want to see the extent of beautifulness then just see Priyanka Chopra ... oh mera dil :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
The crappiest show on Earth. :x...Indian Television's finest hour. :lol:

*greatbong.net/2009/07/02/indian-televisions-finest-hour/

Bunch of desperate guys...:x

I was flippin' though channels last night looking for something to watch and come across this show. Watched it for 5 minutes to see what it is all about. Freakin' hell! This show will make some of us puke on our TV sets!
How do the producers expect people to watch all this bull$hit?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
How do the producers expect people to watch all this bull$hit?

There will be easily more than 1 MB of people who watch this. That is enough for the producers and more than enough for Raakhi.

Do you have any idea what is the name of next program? it's Raakhi ka swayamwar II (For F!rst Night)..

Can't this women marriage any of the small heroes or a business man like all other heroins do? She thinks herself that she's jr.Aishwarya.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
There will be easily more than 1 MB of people who watch this. That is enough for the producers and more than enough for Raakhi.
New unit of measurement.. ROFL.. :D

Do you have any idea what is the name of next program? it's Raakhi ka swayamwar II (For F!rst Night)..

Do they telecast the First Night Live? Wait, goddamn, who is going to watch that with enuff guts?

Can't this women marriage any of the small heroes or a business man like all other heroins do? She thinks herself that she's jr.Aishwarya.

Well said bro.She is not even closer and so she decided to marry a freak. Coz heroes or businessman don't give a damn about her. Just for rough use.... :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
to all the persons who laughed at me when i said 1mb of people---

Learn to use technical terms yaar, If 1k=1000 then 1mb=100000

now don't say 'lolwut'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom