Radeon HD 4870/4850 official game performances charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonkingfromhell

COOKING WITH HUMAN HEADS
@adithyagenius
hehe, actually AMD prices here are already reasonable. Its the ATI-AMD price thats very high in here, and blame the manus like Saphire, MSI etc for that mainly.

u r quite rite man ,, this sapphire he can run out of india selling old bios @ high price not giving solution to the cards, confusing the buyer to buy sapphire ,,, then msi they make demand of cards & sell it when other cards which is not available @ that time f***in looser

^
Totally agree with you dude.I am waiting for 4870x2 too. You forgot to mention the main advantage for 4870x2. It will not have microstuttering and single PCI-e16x 2.0 mobos are much cheaper than full crossfire ones and not to mention mobo choice. I will buy 4870x2 when its 25k.

DONT THINK OF IT ,, 4870X2 IS GOOD BUT WHEN U CROSSFIRE THE 4870 ITS ULTIMATELY GIVES U FPS 3TIMES THE 4870X2 .... REVIEWS I LL POST NEXT TIME

I resisted to post this last night but wth,

when this post came up I started inquiring about how can i get this, found out the Sapphire sells it in my vicinity before that I thought that AMD India would help me find the locoal distri. .

So I called up the Amd Hyd office,

I : Hello is this ATI?
? : Pardon?
I : Is this ATI which is owned by AMD now?(amd got him started)
? : Yes.
I : I wanted to know about the latest ATI card released in the market?
? : (slience and he hungs up the phone)
I : (calls up the STD # again and asks why did he hung up)
? : Sir I dont know what you are talking about, the Officer comes in by 2 you should call by then.

@adithyagenius you need to kick some ass down there!

WIDESCREEN DONT OPEN UR MOUTH WIDE ..... HEY ACTUALLY THE 4 SERIES CARDS ARE REALLY A BANG TO ATI AND GOOD PERFORMANCE TO US ...

Had a talk with lynx today.he's gettin sapphire cards on monday and he said it has a decent price tag.lets see

GET THE PALIT HD 4850 ITS AMAZING FIRST I DOUBT THAT NOW HAPPY

^^ & Heat issues....as compared 2 8800GT :D

DONT WORRY GE CUBE & PALIT HAD MADE A SOLUTION TO POWER,NOISE&HEAT .... THE NEW PALIT WHICH I BOUGHT IS SO GREAT I OC TO 650/2000

MSI, Gecube, Sparkle and Asus are the ATI cards available here.

DONT FORGET ABOUT PALIT ,,, ITS THE BETTER IMMEDIATE SOLUTION MAKER FOR THE ATI .. AND NVIDIA TOO PALIT BRINGS GREAT NEW MODEL FOR 4850 ... & ITS COOL

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Demon monkey, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO STOP BOLD FONTS..
and one question, y did u bump this thread??(I'm okay but there was no need to bump to add ur comments)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom