Racing Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Alright lack of indian cars will be Ok.:mrgreen: .But tell me about some nice racing simulator which is as close to real driving as it gets.!

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
anyone played juiced 2 how is it better than nfs prostrt

I have tried Juiced 2 and it doesn't even stand up against UG2.It also has a shadow display corruption bug on nvidia cards.I haven't checked if the patch has been addressed for this.

Alright lack of indian cars will be Ok.:mrgreen: .But tell me about some nice racing simulator which is as close to real driving as it gets.!

Richard Burns Rally is one i know of but it would require you to have atleast a Geforce 4 to run.

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
NFS Porsche Unleashed

-----edited-----
after you upgrade the pc, try these:p
free- BMW M3 Challenge

others-
GTR2, lots of mods available, like the Nurburgring (Nordschleife, 21+KM long, Pikes Peak, most of F1 tracks...) race track
[might not run on your system]

Richard Burns Rally :)), you need steering wheel for this.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Richard Burns Rally :)), you need steering wheel for this.
That, I am planning to buy very soon.And sorry to say this, but this is my configuration after I upgraded to PC about 3-4 months ago.:|.So no more upgrades for about a year or so now.:(

Sys reqs for GTR 2 go something like this:
1.3GHz (AMD/Intel), 512 MB RAM, 2.5 GB Hard Drive, 64 MB Graphics Card, DirectX 8.1 Comp Video Card, DirectX 8.1 Comp Sound Card
I guess it can run at medium to low settings on my PC at around 20 fps.

V

vaibhavtek

I read somewhere that we can easily earn bounty near bus station in NFS:MW.

Can anyone tell me the location of Bus Stop in Map in NFS:MW (Need For Speed:Most Wanted) ..??

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
^^I dunno but Instead of that do ALL The milestones including all the photo tickets .Photo tickets give huge bounty and I guess u r in top #3 blacklist, so how Much more Bounty do u need to challange the next rival ?
and how many milestones have u completed

@shady_inc : There is a game (though outdated graphics) called breakneck.Its quite Good game-play with lots of tracks.
I recommend u to play NFS : Hot Pursuit 2 which has quite decent graphics and nice gameplay

V

vaibhavtek

^^I dunno but Instead of that do ALL The milestones including all the photo tickets .Photo tickets give huge bounty and I guess u r in top #3 blacklist, so how Much more Bounty do u need to challange the next rival ?
and how many milestones have u completed

I need approx 1,000,000 bounty to challenge next rival (Blacklist #2) and i had completed 3 milestones (3 photo tickets)..!!!

I want the location of Bus Stop in Map in NFS:MW (Need For Speed:Most Wanted) ..??

Plz help me.

V

vaibhavtek

thanks for suggestion but can u tell me the location in the map i.e. just make a circle in the place (Bus Station).

plz help

Last edited by a moderator:

desh2s

Broken In
Sorry sir.. long time back i played but you can get all these details in the walkthrough or search the net "how to get max bounty in NFSMW"

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
anyone plz help

there are two places where u can earn lots of bounties.

1) Stadium near highway

2) Bus Station - it the most dangerous and hottest spot just go over the buses and wait, on heat level 4+ the cops can come over the bus too and then the real fun begins

V

vaibhavtek

correct and I want the location of Bus Stop in Map in NFS:MW (Need For Speed:Most Wanted) ..?? i.e. just make a circle in the place (Bus Station).

as I donot know the location of the Bus Station.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
correct and I want the location of Bus Stop in Map in NFS:MW (Need For Speed:Most Wanted) ..?? i.e. just make a circle in the place (Bus Station).

as I donot know the location of the Bus Station.

See i dont play this game now but got few screenies, may be that can help u findin the position over map

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/4837/1jan06%20%286%29.jpg
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/4838/final%20%2814%29.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
is the area in ur pics is Bus Station..??
yup see the map,:)

and do notice that there is a shop(yellow) and car lot (blue).

see its in rosewood, the center yellow shop(separated by a water canal) in the given below map:
*downloads.racenter.de/games/need-for-speed/nfs-mw/map.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom