Racing Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuni5_hem

Broken In
Re: Racing Games

Yup..both belong to difffernt categories of racing..
so it depends on u to go for wich one..
or i shud say ..if u lik simulation thn go for CM otherwise for arcade go for NFS..

V

vaibhavtek

Fastest Car

Hi Friends,

I am playing NFS:MW (Need For Speed : Most Wanted) and on the verge of defecting Ronnie (Blacklist #3).:cool: :cool:

As I know that after defecting Ronnie every part of the this game will be unlocked (from Performance part to Car Lot) .:D

I had planning to buy a car in NFS:MW.

So, which is the fastest car in NFS:MW that I should buy which will help me defecting Blacklist #2 (Bull) and Razor..

Plz help and reply.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Re: Fastest Car

If you already have Lambhorgini Gallardo that is more than enough to beat Razor. If you have enough credits, try Carrera GT and upgrade everything to ultimate.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

lol...fastest car can never let you win the race.

Its the optimal proportion of handling (4WDs are fine), speed and acceleration.

My choice would be Gallardo or SLR(though handling is not better but once u get the hang of it, u can wreck havoc on cops and slip thru tight corners easily during race)

lywyre

Cyborg Agent

lol...fastest car can never let you win the race.

Its the optimal proportion of handling (4WDs are fine), speed and acceleration.

My choice would be Gallardo or SLR(though handling is not better but once u get the hang of it, u can wreck havoc on cops and slip thru tight corners easily during race)

Yup! My favourite is the Ford Mustang. Little slow off the wheels and not much top speed, but a bull to handle among the cops on highways.

V

vaibhavtek

I want to have 2 car in my garage:-

1. Ming's Lambhorgini Gallardo (pinkslip)

2. plz suggest no.2 car
some say "Carrera GT" some say "SLR" some say "Ford Mustang".

:arrow:Which one i should use..??

Plz reply.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

just few days ago you started a new thread saying
I have seen many users even me discussing different things (query) about Need For Speed, Colin McRae, Roadrash etc etc racing game. Specially about NFS:MW .

Just like GTA Heaven thread this thread will have all racing gaming discussion...
then why are you posting new threads. jus discuss all that there.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39072&page=25

btw isnt it taking a bit much time to complete that game? :p

regarding "which car", Gallardo will do,
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/nfs.jpg

V

vaibhavtek

^^ thanks buddy but as i said i already had "Gallardo" and i want another new car for safety that why plz suggest me the second car that i should buy...Plz help

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity

Defeating razor is very easy..
And if u want a good car for defeating #2, SLR McLaren will do if u tweak everything to "ULTIMATE"

V

vaibhavtek

thanks for repling.

btw isnt it taking a bit much time to complete that game? :p

this is because i give very less time for playing as i also have to study.

and by the way any more suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Can someone recommend me a good racing simulator which has Indian cars in it too.!:D .It shouldn't be a game like NFS with uber-fast cars,nitro and stuff., but far more like in real-life driving.As I mentioned, Indian cars will certainly be an added bonus.!And most importantly, it should work on my PC:

2.4 ghz celeron
1 gb ddr ram
40 gb Hdd
64 mb intel 845g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom