Racing Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vaibhavtek

thanks i got that

but when i get to heat level of 4 and half some police vechile starts to come up the area where we stand.

Is there any way of evading pursuit at that time...???

Last edited by a moderator:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
thanks i got that

but when i get to heat level of 4 and half some police vechile starts to come up the area where we stand.

Is there any way of evading pursuit at that time...???
just push them and let them fall, and sometime u do need to make a short trip around the same area and come over again to enjoy for few more minutes, and if unfortunately cops come over the bus again then try to push them or make another short trip. Eventually a time will come that all cops will be out :D

And yeah if helicopter comes then it is an added bonus to bounty as copter will remain over u till its fuel tank gets in reserve.

I was able to get 16,00,000+ bounty by doing this but then light went out:( and never tried again cuz it really took above 2 hrs.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
but, when you say you're good at Cop chase n' all, why not get bounty in a fair manner, & MW is all about Cop Chases ONLY :p

otherwise just use a save editor, why waste time at bus stand? :p

see this
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/mw_bounty.jpg

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/mw_(9).jpg

a 24minute chase fulfilled not only bounty requirement, but milestones + ranking... too

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
but, when you say you're good at Cop chase n' all, why not get bounty in a fair manner, & MW is all about Cop Chases ONLY :p

see this
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/mw_(8).jpg
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/mw_%289%29.jpg

a 24minute chase fulfilled not only bounty requirement, but milestones + ranking... too

yeah the fairer way is fun too, but then stadium and bus stand are made for these things at high heat levels.

I was pretty fed up with the hours of play and then discovered this trick by chance and just though of pushing the limits :-D

If u remember there are milestones in which u have to dodge 32spikes, i hav done that too, kicking cops arse was never an issue. But Yeah I got stuck at the cab driver mission in challenge series :(

V

vaibhavtek

see this
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/mw_bounty.jpg

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/mw_(9).jpg

i just want that for knowledge nothing else.

V

vaibhavtek

thanks but i am unable to do the exact thing in bus station.
Can anyone (s18000rpm, T159 plz) make a video to show where to go and how to raise bounty like this way.

Plz.

Plz help

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^ i'll explain it...just read carefully and follow :

1. drive into the bus depot...the one with glass wall
2. drive up the left ramp, go straight thru the glass and stop ON the buses
3. stay there and let bounty accumulate....pls not that sometimes, though very rarely, police do manage to come up in which case u shud try to puch them off or just flee
4. when u're done with the bounty, milestones etc., turn around and face the bus depot again...all this while YOU STILL ARE ON THE BUS
5. drive off the buses so that you fall just to the right of the bus depot....don't try to enter the bus depot from the buses itself...u'll get screwed
6. after u've jumped off the buses, u shud pe parallel to the ramp u had just used to get on the buses....there will be wall between u and the ramp though
7. take a u-turn entering the bus depot, climb up the ramp and immediately take a right turn..., note that u haen't left the bus depot, u are merely on the first floor with ur front facing towards the right ramp and ur back towards the left ramp
8. at this position, cops won't be able to see u even with a heli....just wait for the cooldown meter to fill up

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
thanks but i am unable to do the exact thing in bus station.
Can anyone (s18000rpm, T159 plz) make a video to show where to go and how to raise bounty like this way.

Plz.

Plz help
Dude there are hundreds of such videos on Youtube.
Like *youtube.com/watch?v=5SQINB9yCWk
Hope it helps

V

vaibhavtek

^^ as i said in my some prev post "i just want that for knowledge nothing else."

^^ i'll explain it...just read carefully and follow :

1. drive into the bus depot...the one with glass wall
2. drive up the left ramp, go straight thru the glass and stop ON the buses
3. stay there and let bounty accumulate....pls not that sometimes, though very rarely, police do manage to come up in which case u shud try to puch them off or just flee
4. when u're done with the bounty, milestones etc., turn around and face the bus depot again...all this while YOU STILL ARE ON THE BUS
5. drive off the buses so that you fall just to the right of the bus depot....don't try to enter the bus depot from the buses itself...u'll get screwed
6. after u've jumped off the buses, u shud pe parallel to the ramp u had just used to get on the buses....there will be wall between u and the ramp though
7. take a u-turn entering the bus depot, climb up the ramp and immediately take a right turn..., note that u haen't left the bus depot, u are merely on the first floor with ur front facing towards the right ramp and ur back towards the left ramp
8. at this position, cops won't be able to see u even with a heli....just wait for the cooldown meter to fill up

i seems u know that quite good plz make a video and help me.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
prob is when i make vid using fraps FPS drops to 10-11...so game isn't playable....also, i have very poor up speeds of about 5kBps

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i make the bounty then how to evade easily.

is it pro or demo..??
OMG!

then watch this
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQk0HqwPkWI
latest comment
ok cheats are for people that have no life and cant drive a silmpe game. I went all the way with the lambo. And the colbolt and the rx8 are the only cars i uesd. So cheasts for i think after u beat a game F0ckers
:p

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Q82zL-CgE
(just dont try to "reset", when in any cop chase)

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
I know pretty late but

I have just started playing Carbon Collectors Ed 1.2,

any tips please .. How to play best..

and I have 17" Widescreen - resolution of 1440*900 how to play in most compatible manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom