Racing Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Ever heard of google:- click here

NO .. and Google ka doose thread main bhi bol sakta tha man.. why did ya say post in this thread

I needed your answer .. but I suppose u just playing MW and wont be of any help
anyways .. thx

I have done 36% with Mazda .. and
I havent found anything gr8,
no other car available yet..
Is it any good than MW or Underground

someone plz tell me .. I want to play Camaro Concept 2006

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
NO .. and Google ka doose thread main bhi bol sakta tha man.. why did ya say post in this thread

anyways .. thx
:D
I have done 36% with Mazda .. and
I havent found anything gr8,
no other car available yet..
Is it any good than MW or Underground

someone plz tell me .. I want to play Camaro Concept 2006
Carbon is worst NFS :p

to get Camaro, you should've selected a muscle car in the begining, (you'd hav got it a bit soon), but anyways, you can buy it later.

not much of tips needed.

cops are really dumb.

you can go through some pages of that thread, the guys had posted some tips on drifting.

this game is really easy.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
@W i d e S c r e e N
oh yes I tried that .. but didnt ind much of diff!
earlier too my screen was same in 1024*960 resolution .. why so?

:D

Carbon is worst NFS :p

to get Camaro, you should've selected a muscle car in the begining, (you'd hav got it a bit soon), but anyways, you can buy it later.

not much of tips needed.

cops are really dumb.

you can go through some pages of that thread, the guys had posted some tips on drifting.

this game is really easy.
ya cops are really dumb .. they can never catch if u just moving around. aah ..its like I choose EASY in play mode. wtf

and

NFS Carbon lacks some bits .. like if you missed something it should tell you that you should win this race or that to have that car or whatever. somethings always missed out.

and

I got Collectors ED DVD and It shows 1.2 written at the top on CLICK TO CONTINUE screen,
I download Collectors Ed 1.3.exe but it didnt updated it. ..whats it

and

I dont like to use Cheats .. bcoz it makes too easy or takes out the fun part. but would u recommend using 1 or 2?
and whats the real use of trainers .. available on gaming sites all around

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
this game is too pathetic to use a cheat / trainer.

trainer enables unlimited NoS, speed breaker, instant cooldown...

Cheats

Type these codes when on "PRESS ANY KEY" or "CLICK TO CONTINUE" screen.
inthezoneskin - unlocks Autozone Vinyl
syntecskin - unlocks Castrol Syntec Vinyl
5grand5grand - unlocks Castrol Cash
shinycarsarethebestcars - unlocks Chrome Cars
cooperlogofreeforyou - unlocks Cooper Tire Logo
chasingmobile - unlocks Corvette Z06 Interceptor for the quick race
guesswhoisback - unlocks Cross Corvette Z06 for the quick race
trashtalking - unlocks Rhino for the quick race
bigredfiredrive - unlocks Fire Truck for the quick race
friendlyheadlocksapplied - gives you infinite crew charge
nosforeverever - gives you infinite nitrous
slowitdownwhenyouwant - gives you infinite speedbreaker

speed3foryou - unlocks Mazda Dealership
lotsoffreelogos - unlocks Need for Speed Carbon Logo Vinyls
lotsoffreevinyls - unlocks Need for Speed Carbon Special Logo
watchoutthebigtruckishere - unlocks Dump Truck for the quick race
pharrellvinylgogo - unlocks Pharrell Vinyl
canyonalltheway - unlocks all tracks

[bolded ones will kill whatever fun there is in carbon :))]

*www.nfsunlimited.net/carbon/cheats

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
"this game is too pathetic to use a cheat / trainer."

+100

""oh yes I tried that .. but didnt ind much of diff!
earlier too my screen was same in 1024*960 resolution .. why so?""

I dont think that is a wide res?

why not try direct 1440x900 or whatever the highest ur dektop res goes?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*nfscars.net/file/list.aspx?game=mostwanted&category=car&sort=latest&order=desc&page=1

some NEW Cars added for NFS MW

Renault-Dacia Logan Police :p
Pagani Zonda Roadster F
Lamborghini Murcielago Pursuit

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
okies .. then no to cheats again ;)

and

please tell me two things

1. whats the fuss about this 1.2 version and 1.4version
may a little bit ..but the main game remains the same

2. How do I unlock the cars .. or just play the game as it is..
take if the car comes thats it.
(between I strted playing again with Muscle - Camaro SS)wtf .. camaro ss look so bad .. cant they give btter car to start with.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
the better cars are unlocked when you're about to finish the game:))

you can use that unlock car cheat, coz anyway you can beat the game on one hand :))

v1.4 fixes-
Description:
VISTA SPECIFIC. NFS Carbon Crashes on bootup on Vista with the patch 1.3 installed due to an allocator mismatch between bware and renderware. Patch 1.4 fixes the Vista crash by fixing the mismatch.
VISTA SPECIFIC. NFS Carbon .viv (EA Link version) crashes upon bootup on Vista due to an incompatible version of the PACE DRM Tool. Patch 1.4 utilises an updated, Vista compatible PACE DRM Tool

V

vaibhavtek

Because this thread is for racing discussion u will not recieve any reply in that thread. :)) :))

V

vaibhavtek

anyways .. thx

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif ya i m playing MW.

And infact Carbon is the worst game in NFS Series.

But MW rocks *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42a.gif

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Need For Speed 2008

Need for Speed Going Back To It's Roots

EA Games president Frank Gibeau recently revealed a new strategy that the EA Games will take on the Need for Speed series. Gibeau thinks that the unexpectedly low sales of ProStreet are the result of the series drifting too far from what consumers expected. Instead of giving open world police chases, ProStreet was legal closed track tuner racing. The next Need for Speed, Gibeau promises, will return to it's roots and once gain have an open world including a new 'highway battle' mode.

Unfortunatly it seems that EA doesn't recognize the first titles in the series as the roots. So they forgot about exotic supercars, closed world point-to-point exotic tracks like in The original Need for Speed game, but think more like the superhits Need for Speed Underground and Need for Speed Most Wanted.

*forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=15951
*www.gamespot.com/news/6185908.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;10

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Test Drive Unlimited on my dad's laptop :))
*img146.imageshack.us/img146/1984/20080225195645lo0.th.jpg *img222.imageshack.us/img222/7669/20080225212756kj4.th.jpg

damn no BMW in this game:x

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^Thanks for the info :))

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/race-driver-grid-20080213053321711.jpg*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/race-driver-grid-20080213053326586.jpg
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/race-driver-grid-20071130040344160.jpg
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/race-driver-grid-20080213053323461.jpg*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/race-driver-grid-20071130040347269.jpg

maybe its Toca Racer 4 & re-branded as Grid, jus like what they did to Colin McRae Rally (Dirt)

Drift race is there, i guess.
damage is there with tyre wear:)), gfx. is cool , Codies too went NFS way.

Grid is a racing game in which you build a career in what's supposed to feel like a persistent worldwide racing realm. You start off as a rookie drive for hire in America, Europe or Japan. As you win races, you'll be able to hire a teammate, create your own unique team identity and build up a small but focused stable of cars. Along the way, you'll attract sponsors and get to know the names of some of the more than 600 AI racers in the game, all of whom you'll have the ability to hire, fire and race against.

But you won't be using your garage for much more than storage. If you're the type who loves to constantly spend your winnings on car upgrades a la Forza and Midnight Club, you'll be disappointed with Grid. The cars you buy are meant to be tuned and groomed to be the best-performing race cars at their level the minute they're delivered. You're a driver, not a mechanic. Aside from changing the paint job, what you see is what you get in Grid's stable of 50 cars:|

Each of Grid's three regions features different racing specialties. In Europe, you'll compete in events such as Le Mans and GT on both fictional and licensed tracks. In the US, you'll visit cities like Detroit and Long Beach for street races. In Japan, you'll get behind the wheel of iconic Japanese sports cars for drift racing.

As you race against AI opponents in all three regions, you'll start seeing familiar names. The idea, Codies says, is to take note of who's out-racing you and whose style complements your own. Then hire them on to gain an edge in a certain racing style. If drift isn't your best category, sign on a drift master to race with you, increasing your odds of winning. There's a "perpetual calendar" of races, too. So if you're having trouble in GT in France, head over to the US and run your Dodge for a bit.

But Codies seems to be hitting the sweet spot that lurks somewhere between Forza 2's bland environments and collection-based mechanic; Burnout Paradise's over-the-top antics; PGR4's drift-centrism; and the looming shadow of GT5's photorealism fest.

Grid is scheduled for a simultaneous June release on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC and Nintendo DS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom