Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
s18000rpm said:
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/vlc_4.jpg

My McLaren F1

in GTR2

hey can u help me how to keep the cars in control everytime i play this game i lose control and my car goes out of track i GTR2:(.............and can we customize cars in GTR2...............plz help me........:)

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
well if you are using KeyBoard then play in "Novice" mode with all "Assists ON".
Turn ON (if its not) steering assist, ABS, brakings, traction control...

goto the "Driving School", trust me, you'll learn a lot about acceleration/brake points... there.

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
thanxs s18000rpm....btw i forgot to mention tht i use gamepad dual for this game and its better than keyboard and wht bout customization

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
oops sorry forgot to mention about Customization.

NO. no visual customization.

The ONLY customization allowed is the chassis setup. though there are loads of skin mods available.

check here *www.nogripracing.com/files.php?maincat=6

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
Rally champion Colin McRae dies with son in helicopter crash

THE former rally driving champion Colin McRae was killed and his five year-old son feared dead in a helicopter crash yesterday afternoon. The aircraft came down in Jerviswood, Lanarkshire, half a mile from the family's home and burst into flames just after 4pm.

Jean-Eric Freudiger, McRae's agent, said the 39-year-old driver had been piloting the helicopter himself. Also on board were believed to be his son Johnny, another adult - said by locals to be a school friend of McRae - and another child. McRae's wife Alison and their daughter Hollie, 9, were not on board, friends said.

Strathclyde police said in a statement: "Four people were onboard the helicopter," adding "The bodies were found within the helicopter which is owned by Mr Colin McRae of Jerviswood House, Lanark. It is believed he was onboard the helicopter."

McRae became Britain's first World Rally champion in 1995. He was one of the country's most successful sportsmen, achieving 25 wins in World Rally events and 42 podium places. He was a flamboyant driver, inspiring one the world's best-selling computer rally games.

The helicopter came down within half a mile of McRae's 16th-century home, which has an adjacent helipad. The weather had been overcast, with southwesterly winds gusting to 30 knots and good visibility.

"It's so ironic that he should die in a helicopter crash when he had competed and had brushed with death so many times as a rally driver."

*www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle2461339.ece

By God, CMR was the best racing game I ever played. It was made possible due to this man..
My Tributes.

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
W i d e S c r e e N said:
Rally champion Colin McRae dies with son in helicopter crash

THE former rally driving champion Colin McRae was killed and his five year-old son feared dead in a helicopter crash yesterday afternoon. The aircraft came down in Jerviswood, Lanarkshire, half a mile from the family's home and burst into flames just after 4pm.

Jean-Eric Freudiger, McRae's agent, said the 39-year-old driver had been piloting the helicopter himself. Also on board were believed to be his son Johnny, another adult - said by locals to be a school friend of McRae - and another child. McRae's wife Alison and their daughter Hollie, 9, were not on board, friends said.

Strathclyde police said in a statement: "Four people were onboard the helicopter," adding "The bodies were found within the helicopter which is owned by Mr Colin McRae of Jerviswood House, Lanark. It is believed he was onboard the helicopter."

McRae became Britain's first World Rally champion in 1995. He was one of the country's most successful sportsmen, achieving 25 wins in World Rally events and 42 podium places. He was a flamboyant driver, inspiring one the world's best-selling computer rally games.

The helicopter came down within half a mile of McRae's 16th-century home, which has an adjacent helipad. The weather had been overcast, with southwesterly winds gusting to 30 knots and good visibility.

"It's so ironic that he should die in a helicopter crash when he had competed and had brushed with death so many times as a rally driver."

*www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle2461339.ece

By God, CMR was the best racing game I ever played. It was made possible due to this man..
My Tributes.

:(

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:cry:

RIP Colin McRae

----

codeM (CodeMasters) ruined one of the best Rally titles :x

going from Rally to some punk American off-roading & also excluding Nicky (co-driver).

I hope the next Rally title from CodeM has the Quality to be the BEST CMR ever thus paying tribute to CMr

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
BMW's Official 2008 M3 Game [freeware]

download from here...

www.m3-challenge.com

& same as a mod for GTR2, available here- BMW M3 challenge @ nogripracing.com

The authentic racing feel of the “BMW M3 Challenge” is based on the international game success “GT Legends” (GTR2's old bro) award-winning technology, which was customized to duplicate this year’s M3 model in collaboration with the BMW engineers. The car’s performance, sound effects, visuals and the detailed reproduction of one of the most demanding racetracks in Europe, the Nürburgring, provide a thrilling, realistic test drive experience of the new sports car under racing conditions.

The virtual sports car, which packs 420 horsepower under its hood, can be downloaded for free at www.m3-challenge.com or installed from the CDs/DVDs included in games magazines. “BMW M3 Challenge” and its four different playing modes will provide plenty of opportunity for determined practice for the soon starting worldwide online competition where talented drivers can already register on the official homepage. Up to 1000 drivers will compete against each other to prove their racing skills. The candidates will participate in more than 100 races according to the “shoot-out” method, which sends the best of them to the next race, and on to the next, etc., which become progressively more difficult. The length of the races will vary between 5 and 25 rounds. The thrilling live finale will then crown the best of 14 finalists as the victor. Exciting prizes await the “M3 Challenge World Champion”.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
BMW M3 Challenge - Applications Period has started

*www.nfsplanet.com/images/news/m3challenge_sm.jpg
Last month BMW released the freeware-game BMW M3 Challenge. After some weeks training time the online-challenge is starting soon, where you can win some great prizes:

The official contest starts on October 26th and offers attractive prizes for the "the fastest of the fast"! In addition to an extremely powerful, new generation Dell XPSTM gamer laptop for the winner, finalists can look forward to an authentic reproduction of the "BMW Sauber F1 Team" steering wheel for PC from Intel and Logitech:shock:, as well as an autographed original racing suit from "BMW Sauber F1 Team" driver Nick Heidfeld and other valuable prizes!

The application period at www.m3-challenge.com runs until the 19th of October, after which more of 1,000 international participants will be drawn by lot from the applicant pool. Close to 100 races will determine the best driver in a shootout process with the winner moving on to the next round, where they will have to face ever more difficult conditions. Races vary from between 5 and 25 rounds in length. In an exciting finale at the beginning of January the finalists will battle it out live for the title of "M3 Challenge World Champion"!

You can find more information about the online-challenge here:

BMW M3 Challenge

*www.m3-challenge.com/fileadmin/m3challenge/images/challenge.jpg

Last edited:

WRC Rocks

Right off the assembly line
hmm, nice.

i guess i'll stick around here :D

btw s18000rpm, just saw your lap record, nice .

hehe you did that on a onboard gfx., cool

that record wil be broken soon, better get a gfx. card & improve, coz i'm working on it:p

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
WRC Rocks said:
hmm, nice.

i guess i'll stick around here :D

btw s18000rpm, just saw your lap record, nice .

what's cool about it is, that you did that on a onboard gfx.

that record wil be broken soon, better get a gfx. card & improve, coz i'm working on it:p
s18000rpm is the boss here.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom