R15 RIVAL launching soon (Honda CBR150R)

R15 vs Cb150r

• R15

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • CB150R

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
TVS Apache RTR EFi

Displacement :- 159.7 cc
Power :- 15.9 PS
Torque :- 13.1 NM
Gears :- 5

Performance :-

0-60 :- 4.73
0-100 :- 15.07
0-400m :- 18.9
Top Speed :- 114.4 kmph
60-0 :- 15.1 s

Mileage :-
City : 59.8 kmpl
Highyway :- 72.3
Overall :- 62.9 kmpl

Yamaha YZF-R15

Displacement :- 149.8
Power :- 17 PS
Torque :- 15 NM
Gears :- 6

Performance :-

0-60 :- 4.9
0-100 :- 13.2
0-400m :- 18.9
Top Speed :- 124.4 kmph
60-0 :- NA

Mileage :-
City : 38.7 kmpl
Highyway :- 52.3
Overall :- 42 kmpl
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Overall considering price, performance, mileage and everything.. Apache RTR Fi beats the hell out of R15

man 60-0 in 15 seconds :shock:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
err. these are the stats from Overdrive India's this month magazine.. and waise bhi you can't just stop at the spot once you apply the brakes.. 15 secs is a good number as RTR has Petal Discs..

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
most of the bikes, brakes are powerful than the acceleration...means itll take less time to stop from 60 than to accelerate to 60.
just tried on my FZ, it shudnt take more than 3~4 sec to stop from 60.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
^^2.5 to 3.0 should be safe, and should be possible in FZ. 4 secs is too long and unsafe for 60 down to 0. I do better in my Platina.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
3~4 is just usual when i need to stop....not in emergency situations. In emergency cases, u wont even get time to start the timer:grin:

M

mtvbikerstuntmania

ALL New Pulsar MTV Stunt Mania 09!!

Mtv and Bajaj Pulsar are organising a first of its kind reality show called Pulsar & MTV 'STUNT MANIA' for amateur & hardcore stunt bikers!!
We’re calling all passionate biking enthusiasts all over India to participate in this huge first of- its- kind reality show! It’s first of its kind with a difference only Mtv can assure
This show comes from the makers of MTV Roadies and Splitsvilla.
A shortcut to fame while showcasing your talent of stunt biking.
The auditions will be held in the 6 major cities of India- Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and Pune.
Be a part of the Motorcycle Mania that’s sweeping across India this summer! Get your adrenalin pumping & show us your passion for biking!

This is your chance to be crowned as the king of thrills & spills as we look for Stunt Squads to compete against each other in India’s first ever biking reality show! And learn death defying bike stunts from none other than Alan Amin, India’s biggest Stunt Guru!

chooza

Journeyman
@hellknight
plz explain

i know R15 cant match up with P220Fi, but surelly far better than RTRFI.
*looks
*stability
*tops
pickup is somewhat same, but still r15 seems slightly better.

and R15 engine is far more refined. In RTRFi u can feel the vibrations in ur ar$e:grin:

Sir,
kindly go throughthe April Issue of Overdrive, there is well explained the comparison between R15, Pulsar220, Karizma and RTR F1, Yamaha Wins on every point and RTR no where.I send you the copy of that comparison too.:smile::smile:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@chooza
can u plz send the copy of it...
uploading in rapidshare/mediafire will do and put the link here or pm me...
plzz..im ll be greatful to u...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom