Quiet and Cool Graphic Card Under 7k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Why are jumping from tree to tree? What is your budget...be clear and tell us how much you are gonna overclock...we'll suggest you the best one. Overclocking potential depends not only upon the cards but also on the model and manufacturers. A card with a MSI Cyclone cooler can be Oced much higher than the reference models of the same card.

koolent

Youngling
ok.. Budget is recently increased for 7k to 8k and I want to push it as far as I can under my budget..

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
Get MSI 6850 Cyclone From SMC International. It will cost you 9K inclusive of shipping & taxes. It is more futureproof than any card below 10K.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then tough call, 7770 would be slightly higher than 8k and better than 6790 which should come within your budget.

Provided you can find a 6790 in shops.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hard to differentiate. If you don't care much about warranty get the Gigabyte 7770, it should be around 8.5k.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
ohk.. what about good overclocking capabilities ?

grab hd7770. it can be overclocked by 10%. hd6790 is old and draws more power. grab hd6790 only if you can't increase budget. for model, get the cheapest one else it'll cross your budget. hope this was clear enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom