Not open for further replies.
OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Buy PowerColor RADEON HD6770 1GB GDDR5 in Mumbai India
Buy Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler in Mumbai India
Total at 8800 + Shipping

or Flipkart: MSI AMD/ATI R6850 Cyclone 1GD5 Power Edition/OC 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card: Graphics Card

9600 + Shipping Free

Which is a better deal if I will max play at 1400x900 and not going to upgrade any hardware for a couple of years at-least after this.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Kick CM Hyper 212. :evil:
Lick R6850 :twisted:..Enough to handle all modern games at decent frame rates at hi settings for quite long time.!

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Getting a Used Sapphire HD 6870 for 8.5K. 1 yr old and 2 yr warranty left.

Is this a good deal? Because afaik this card beats the crap out of 6850 and is comparable to GTX 560.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Darn thing is 250 mm Long. Worried if it can fit in the Cabby. And I think my PSU is enough for this card.

If this gets through then I wont have to worry abt gfx upgrade for a LONG time.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will this help?

*www.coolermaster.in/upload/download/55/files/Height_Restriction_Elite_Series.pdf

A bit tight fit if the power connectors are at the back. You have the remove the HDD behind it.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Elite 335 - Cooler Master

Sheesh Same site posting 2 different images haha.

Forget it..When I get back home I will measure it with a Tape :D

koolent

Youngling
From which brand is the best 6770 available? I am planning to overclock it a little bit and noise is not a problem as I play using Headphones..

I compared two, from MSI and Sapphire, MSI was not as good stock performer as Sapphire but I think Afterburner is better than Trixx..

So, from which brand should I buy the HD 6770? I am into a little overclocking..

vaibhav23

In the zone
@koolentDon't get a 6770.Rather get a Gigabyte 7750 since both have the same price and 7750 performs little better than 6770
Get a 6770

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Getting a Used Sapphire HD 6870 for 8.5K. 1 yr old and 2 yr warranty left.

Is this a good deal? Because afaik this card beats the crap out of 6850 and is comparable to GTX 560.

Sapphire offers 2 years warranty on GPUs - so the gpu will have only 1 year warranty left.

When OCed a HD6850 can perform neck to neck with a HD6870 - just check out my siggy ;-)

The PSU you have is enough provided you don't OC the cpu by increasing volts.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I am yet to confirm the deal as the guy has not sent me Invoice Scan. If he doesn't I wont go through and I think my PSU is well capable of handling a 4 GHz OC on Phenom with a Decent mid range Gfx :??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom