PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
btw, Complted God of War : COO ,awesome game and the best graphics that i have seen in a PSP game. 11/10 :D

@ashu, about the screenshot problem you were having few days ago, i think it depends on the game. I was facing the same problem in GOD of war, my PSP hanged on every attempt when taking screenshot. i Have other plugin named crossext which also takes screenshots, and it worked for God of War.
Yup, me too thought the same,

battlezone, worms 2,full auto battlelines 2, avatar -the last airbender added

plz post screenies plz and also abt the game (a short review) so tat even i can get it ;)
------------

^^ yup, KPower

CFW discussions, modding discussions NOT allowed, (a similar kind of PSP thread in Gamerz section got banned)

only OFW and legal legal baatein.. (talks) .. :D

only game reviews but NO ISO OR CSOs....hope u got :D

Last edited:
^^
You just posted 'downloading witcher'Ain't that illegal?And yeah I posted the pics in one of my posts in the last page.
Here is my gallery- gallery.me.com/sunnychahal93/ .iPhone camera sucks,so,if you like the quality I will post more.Right now only one pic is there.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

edited....

--------------

@ max:

buddy, are u able to use the jacks behind the PSP mount case ?? wat are those 2 jacks ?? one for audio and the other for charger ??

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ chalo atlast u are back posting again and thanx for clearing tat out.. :)
-------

any new games played recently??? i hv been playing Dungeon Explorer-Warriors of Ancient Arts (WAA) and its a really good game...will post screenies if u ppl want.. :)

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I have got busy with work lately :( , so no new games for next few days. Then diwali vacations, will be with my family so PSP will be totally ignored for that period, hehehe :D.

But will try new homebrew when at home and post them here.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
UPDATE ALERT: PSP CFW 5.0 m33 is OUT already

This was uber Fast.. never thought that DAX would provide us with a sweet gift for the weekends. For the un-informed, the revered DAX has released PSP CFW 5.0 m33..... :) Just updated it....njoy guys.... :)
READ HERE

HAIL 2 DAX

Last edited:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
whats new in 5.00m33

-> allows for Wi-Fi access to the PlayStation Store.
-> full sized QWERTY keyboard. (My favorite).
-> the ability to output video from PlayStation format software to a TV (PSP-2000 only).
-> a sleep timer that users can enable during music playback.
-> Playback formats have also had a change too so that now MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) Video main Provile (AVC CABAC) in 640 x 480 pixels can be used.

Other Updates

* [Title Display] has been added as an option under [Video Settings].
* [usb Auto Connect] has been added as an option under [System Settings].
* [Backlight Auto-Adjust] has been added as an option under [Power Save Settings].
* The default Theme for the PSP system has been redesigned.
* New Visualizations in the Music player. (update from 4.01 m33-2)
* You can now use a full-size on-screen keyboard.

Some Observations:
* All of my previously installed homebrew works perfectly.
* No problems whatsoever.

again hail2DAX... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom