PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

well, havent pl;ayed ValHalla 2 till now, will play it and post it by evening.. along with screenshots.

Was playing GRAW2 b4 this, if u want will post screenshots for u..and others too :)

btw, any new game u tried ?? if yes post ur experience.. :)

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
how is graw2? i couldnt get it anywhere. I've played killzone liberation, didnt like it. I thought it was like syphon filter.
F1 2005 : pretty decent game, but got bored soon.

flatout head on : great game,great graphics you can different modes like stunt mode,carnage mode(race,destroy opponents and cause damage to things on the track such as tyres,bridges etc.

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
graw 2 is NOT like KzL (killzone Liberation) but more of a FPS kinda game where u are a one man army known as Scott Mitchell, a U.S Soldier and u carry out all the killings, sabotaging, blowing up tanks, trucks and bridges using ur Rocket launcher and many gr8 weapons along wiht C4s, hand grenades, frag grenades etc.. here are the screenshots..

This is the player with his gun:
*img7.pictiger.com/a5b/17034264_th.jpg

THis is the rocket launcher wich im using to blow up an ANTI AIRCRAFT gun:
*img7.pictiger.com/5f6/17034265_th.jpg

This is the final summary of the weapons tat i hv used ingame for my mission:
*img7.pictiger.com/c86/17034266_th.jpg

U will get a limited amount of AMMO BOXes (to refill ur stash of ammo, grenades and bullets) so this is actually a good point in GRAW2 as u will then play sensibly adn NOT an ALL OUT gun blazing ninja ..lol..

I will post more pics later.. :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

disadvtgs ?? :confused:...

well never heard any malfunctioning as such

but yes, it will invalidate ur warranty of the PSP (as said officially) also, there are many differences between many different versions of cfw.. :)

shri

Always Fresh!
I know we can, but my point is you never want to go back. CFW 4.01 M33-2 is stable. Have been using it for 2 months now

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
to BBthumbHealer :

well i guess (not sure) tat we need Pandora battery to go back to OFW..coz then if tat was not true (abt using Pand batt to go back to OFW) jus how wud u go back !! :) also, a Pandora battery does jus tat, it loads the OFW (backward/older version) and then put the new updated version of CFW.. (i think so..)
-------------

but y u wanna go back to OFW >> jus asking. ??:)
------------

Mine is CFW 3.90 m333 and im really happy with it... :D
-----------

Cheers n e-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
----------------------------
======================
----------------------------

Ok guys, i went to Hypercity Mall, Malad (next to Inorbit), Mumbai and saw sum cases for PSP and also sum AV cables, here are the pics..

Sorry for the poor pic quality, i hv taken it from my Nokia 5200 phone.. :)
--------------
THese are the 2 pics for the PSP cases, but 2 different colors, Price Rs.300/-

*img7.pictiger.com/392/17061214_th.jpg

*img7.pictiger.com/fe6/17061211_th.jpg

*img7.pictiger.com/236/17061213_th.jpg

*img7.pictiger.com/2fa/17061212_th.jpg

==================================
-----------------
==================================

THis is the UMD case kit for Rs.600 (approx)

*img7.pictiger.com/d3f/17061217_th.jpg

*img7.pictiger.com/5ca/17061216_th.jpg

*img7.pictiger.com/7a8/17061222_th.jpg

==============================
----------------------
==============================

THese are the 2 types of AV cables (one from SONY and another from sum chinese brand: black star or black horse or black power, i dont remember)

(SONY brand):price Rs.1080/-

*img7.pictiger.com/c44/17061221_th.jpg

--------------
(Chinese brand, but really good packing adn looking more powerful than the sony one): Price Rs.698/-

*img7.pictiger.com/0ba/17061224_th.jpg

*img7.pictiger.com/c0f/17061225_th.jpg

---------------

Please post ur com,ments :)

well, no i didnt buy any of these.. was jus doin time pass.. (jus had aalo paratha and bought sum shaving products for myself came back..lol..) :D
--------------

Cheers n e-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

aare gr8 gr8, well im also making my mind up to buy that one only.. but yaar tell me is ur PSP inside the case with the crystal cover (plastic cover) or w'out it ?? will it fit into the pouch WITH the case on it ???

------------------- also for wat price u purchased that case bnlue one ?? 300 only ?? or less?

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
it wont fit with crystal cover.

I got it for 300/- , here are the pics

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=938043&postcount=250

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Scratch guard for 150/- a 200/- wala was also available, but i didn't notice any difference so bought the 150/- one.

Hori Screen Protector
*i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/eddie84/collection/DSC00279.jpg

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Ya, it was released few days ago , I saw the you tube video. Interesting, but my problem is that I have the second monitor but not the first , he he :D .
i will try that when I'll go home on Diwali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom