Problem with my cousin(Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Go to her as simply tell her, 'listen up girl. The thing you're pwning since morning is mine and I want to use it.'

Yea, like if vamsi would like to tell it in Hindi it would be, "Aye ladki sun! Jo chiz tu subhe se dama rahi hai woh mera hai aur mein ise istamal karna chahta hu." :D

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
she just wokeup, came here. and opened GTA San Andreas and found error about Dxdiag. She shouted in scream and said, that thing should be repaired when i get back from the cinema." Saying so, she left to cinema with my mother, and my li'l cousin. Now, what to do?

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
yaar, she has full support from my mom. My mom will do anything for her. She just cares her like me. I think it's time to black mail the girl about her boyfriend stuff...but what if she says, 'if you have that much dare, go and tell..' or may be she might have observed the p0rno i've placed on the recycle bin.... for the first time in my life...I'm afraid..:sad:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
yaar, she has full support from my mom. My mom will do anything for her. She just cares her how she cares me. I think it's time to black mail the girl about her boyfriend stuff...but what if she says, 'if you have that much dare, go and tell..' or may be she might have observed the p0rno i've placed on the recycle bin.... for the first time in my life...I'm afraid..:sad:

Take no offense but that was a n00bish thing to do... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have a PS3 right? Why not let her play GTA IV on it? Full week of pwnage by a gal can be worse than FBI torture. If you want I can courier you the GTA IV disc.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
@vamsi: I don't think kind words will work now. Who is she to command you?! you will have to ho your anger and anger each and every question she asks for not allowing her to use the PC. Like if she asks "why are you not allowing me to play games"? You can reply that "I have other works to do or it's my wish". :)

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
You have a PS3 right? Why not let her play GTA IV on it? Full week of pwnage by a gal can be worse than FBI torture. If you want I can courier you the GTA IV disc.

if you courier it, it will take more than 4 days to reach my place. Not a good idea. I should bring my ps2 back from the pile of junk i think. I still have GTA:SA image on my pc.

Yes, i will give GTA:SA in ps2. she should enjoy it as the character control with a analog controller is like wiping one's @ss with silk..:))

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
No mate. In fact if it resided where it lay before, it probably wouldn't have been found. But when you put it in Recycle Bin, then it's just two clicks away from the desktop.

There is no one in my house even to clean my computer and let alone using it. So, there are some days when I have placed p0rnos directly on the desktop for 2 months or something.

@DJ. i would have done that the day before yesterday but i don't want to make her sad. Hay! after all she is my close relative.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
1>vamsi tell her you are a noob and have no idea how to fix it
2>to convince your mom tell her the problem might have been caused by overheating due to over useage by ur sister (i know it sounds dumb, but worth a shot) (only indicate so, a direct accusation will surely mean crossing swords with ur sister, and we know who is gonna win)
3>dont ever marry her. Not only will she walk all over you, she will also get ur mom's support to do so :D
4>btw this thread made my day

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
There is no one in my house even to clean my computer and let alone using it. So, there are some days when I have placed p0rnos directly on the desktop for 2 months or something.
But now your "Cousin" is here... :D
Bet she'll blackmail you to give her away your PC... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom