Problem with my cousin(Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
@vamsi: The safest way to hide objectionable files... :D

1. Firstly change the extension of the files.
2. Create a New Folder. Right click and choose rename. Then highlight the text and while pressing Alt, type 0160 and press Enter.
3. Dump all the files there.
4. Right click and select properties, and in Customize select Change Icon. Select a blank icon from there and press OK. And voila the entire folder is invisible. Keep the folder in midst of other folders.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@vamsi: The safest way to hide objectionable files... :D

1. Firstly change the extension of the files.
2. Create a New Folder. Right click and choose rename. Then highlight the text and while pressing Alt, type 0160 and press Enter.
3. Dump all the files there.
4. Right click and select properties, and in Customize select Change Icon. Select a blank icon from there and press OK. And voila the entire folder is invisible. Keep the folder in midst of other folders.

And put the folder's shortcut on the desktop...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
3>dont ever marry her. Not only will she walk all over you, she will also get ur mom's support to do so :D

Not even in dreams. But her and my parents talk occasionally about the marriage...

like..

If i go and tell my mom that she's scolding me... then my mom would say, let her..after all she is the girl you are gonna marry.

i will definitely run away from my house. If they force me to do so..

she always receives calls from the males that too.. from different persons. As, the gril came from HYD.

BTW, time to install 'call recorder pro' in her phone.. hehehe...:))

just burnt a image of GTA:SA and broght my ps2 from the pile of the junk and dusted it...

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
C2Q Q8200,DG45ID,4GB 800Mhz RAM,550W PSU,500GB SATA HDD,22X DVDwriter,VG1930wm,

500 Gb hard disk and only place for objectionable content is desktop / recycle bin. Then you definitely need some help.

my advice would be
1.create a partition of small size (15 - 20 gb). change drive letter to u: (or any other free ending alphabets)
2. Copy all of your valuable collection there.
3. Use tweak ui and hide the drive.
4. Hide the TweakUI. ;-)

Lucifer

Reviewerus Prolificus
You have no idea how hard it was for me to control my fingers from typing out a remark. I have a suggestion, nows the perfect chance to upgrade - buy another PC. This'll work, unless she has 4 hands :p

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Awesome thread made my day too. Update us after 9. Hope you dont get pawned by a girl dude. :D that to on your own pc.Whom you 'may' have to marry. Lol. Sad. man. sad.

staticsid

Team Digit
Again, big - lol ha ha ha !

I too had to exercise a lot of restraint from posting all this while

This is seriously one of the funniest threads i've read in a long time ! lol

Oh but i wouldn't advice this though - "time to install 'call recorder pro' in her phone.. hehehe...:mrgreen:". IT'S WRONG

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*click* Only 38 more minutes to go.

*kkkrrrrrrrrr*

Awaiting status update. 8)

*kkkrrrrrrrrr*

Over and out. *click*

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Not even in dreams. But her and my parents talk occasionally about the marriage...

like..

If i go and tell my mom that she's scolding me... then my mom would say, let her..after all she is the girl you are gonna marry.

i will definitely run away from my house. If they force me to do so..

she always receives calls from the males that too.. from different persons. As, the gril came from HYD.

BTW, time to install 'call recorder pro' in her phone.. hehehe...:))

just burnt a image of GTA:SA and broght my ps2 from the pile of the junk and dusted it...

what more do you want. Gamer wife is near-impossible to find. buy another PC and keep playing multiplayer games for rest of your life.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
bond babai, I don't even think that girl as my wife. You know how it feels when there is a doubt about her verginity. I heard many of members here yelling that gals from metros/cosmos who have BF are almost not virgins...

They came home. It seems that they haven't been to cinema but shopping. My mother is calling all to dinner. Don't know what will be the situation. Right now i'm going to have my dinner. I don't want to hear that she has seen that content in the recycle bin.It would be most embarrassing thing in my life.

will be back in 10 mins..

||PAUSE||

Rahim

Married!
Mard Bann aur use chaar chante lagaa and if you cant do that, then marry her, you miserable coward :D

You are not confessing but it seems you have a soft corner for her, isnt it?:twisted: Otherwise you wouldnt have tolerated her bossy behaviour.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Friggin' hell, I hope you've at least not named that folder 'MY BIG FAT FOLDER OF P0RN', all in caps. :|

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hehe okay. don't think that way (virginity) and don't listen to those urban/metro talk. Always have belief and respect the one's that is close to you, whatever they do. Don't do anything foolish!!!!

Rahim

Married!
Time to check whether you have male instinct

Friggin' hell, I hope you've at least not named that folder 'MY BIG FAT FOLDER OF PRACTICAL REVISION PAPERS', all in caps.

:D :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom