Problem with my cousin(Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
As for girls being advanced in such stuff....ask me. Every girl(almost) in my class has the great F-word written on her desk with a marker pen :D Two gals got suspended for a week when a teacher found that.

Yup, they were really advanced with that kinda stuff than boys. Even one of my friend's GF ask him to come and stay with her in her room, when she is alone as her roommates went for their home town. Now tell me how we expect the boy to behave normal at an abnormal situation. Even i do something. :D :evil:

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Yup, they were really advanced with that kinda stuff than boys. Even one of my friend's GF ask him to come and stay with her in her room, when she is alone as her roommates went for their home town. Now tell me how we expect the boy to behave normal at an abnormal situation. Even i do something. :D :evil:

I think its you only:D

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
yaaar...

she is almost playing from 7.30AM to NOW. he had her lunch for 10 minutes. And what the fu(k. She's doing the free roaming instead doing missions. Taking the bicycles, and going at 10kmph speed, walking like nuts on the streets without any reason, i've controlled my self from shouting "go fu(k your self" at her. She has just gotten off the computer as she was feeling asleep. She will sleep for 2 hours or something.

i'll talk about the member's suggestions in a minute...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@Coool
Don't reveal the truth...Juz kidding.. :D

If she(my friend's GF) ask me, then i'd go without any second thought. But for real, she ask him. Anyway, i got my own GF to do that. :D :evil:

angie

At last the devil is here
believe me girls just love this game.. my cousin is totally addicted to vice city (uses cheats).. :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@vamsikrishna919

Now i got the real feeling to scold her. What's she doing, other than doing missions. So now you better delete the gtavc.exe file and hide your disc somewhere else, where she couldn't find it.
Don't talk rude to her. Just make her understand that it's your home and your PC. Also tell her that u need a lil bit of privacy. Hope she'd understand.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I could have told to her in the face that, 'just leave my system now' or just deleted any system files of the game. But the reason is her daddy helped a lot for my family(Her father is my mom's brother). And that too...THEY ARE MATCHING ME TO HER. So, just want to keep her happy. And that doesn't mean that i want my self to be bored by her.

I i go away she would call me and ask me to sit beside her and see what she's doing. She also asked me that 'can't we play as a female?'

I tried redirecting her to Heavenly Sword. But she said she would like the open world.

Then i searched for GTA IV and found that i've given the disc to one of my friend.

I just want her to make a diversion instead of being a maniac who plays the game for no reason. I just want to make her to play missions. But she feels that it is too boring. And she would prefer to play like this(free roaming).

To keep this game away from her i told to my mom that 'The game she is containing lot of nudity and profanity'

My mother replied 'she's not a small kid now. Let her play. After all it's only for a week.'

what to do now?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@vamsikrishna919

Even your mom supports her. Now that's a big problem. If you wish i'll give you one of files from my Hard Disk(which is full of virus), so that you can't able to open any application :twisted:. How's this idea?
I am so happy to help you... :D

If you deny my offer, i have only one thing to say. How does she looks? If she looks pretty good, leave her to play. Or else ask her to leave your PC.... :twisted:

angie said:
put the word 'GIRL' in thread's name and see the response....
He already seen that. Two pages of replies, within few hours.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I could have told to her in the face that, 'just leave my system now' or just deleted any system files of the game. But the reason is her daddy helped a lot for my family(Her father is my mom's brother). And that too...THEY ARE MATCHING ME TO HER. So, just want to keep her happy. And that doesn't mean that i want my self to be bored by her.

I i go away she would call me and ask me to sit beside her and see what she's doing. She also asked me that 'can't we play as a female?'

I tried redirecting her to Heavenly Sword. But she said she would like the open world.

Then i searched for GTA IV and found that i've given the disc to one of my friend.

I just want her to make a diversion instead of being a maniac who plays the game for no reason. I just want to make her to play missions. But she feels that it is too boring. And she would prefer to play like this(free roaming).

To keep this game away from her i told to my mom that 'The game she is containing lot of nudity and profanity'

My mother replied 'she's not a small kid now. Let her play. After all it's only for a week.'

what to do now?

@Liverpool_Fan

That doesn't mean she is her sister....:razz:

Sunny1211993 said:
What's all this got to do with her looking pretty or not?

Just kidding bro..... :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Give away the disks to a friend for a few days and delete the EXE file or some other files from the game folders. If the game can't run, the game can't be played. :evil: :D

Try it! Guaranteed to suck seed! :p :D

When the game doesn't start up, tell her that there must be a virus in the disk!! :shock: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom