Preview + Feedback June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
it was good..but i didnot find most of the licensed software usefull....(sigh)...please include Windows XP SP3 next month(Please x1000000).........

Yes, Windows XP Professional with SP3 CD, not just the SP3, that wont be 30,000, just around 6,000, Digit will save more than 24,000

shashank_re

In the zone
I have purchased digit june edition online from digit store on ~28th May..but i havent recieved it still :(
How many days will it usually take to deliver when we purchase it online?

ankurcool

Right off the assembly line
There are no good games included this time...............And the 1 included are really bizzare.........
So me and the others readers of digit would have been happy if some good quality n a lil high profile games would have been there..............
but I must say...........Rest of the stuff provided is awesome........

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
WTF I bought the issue today,but on opening it I was shocked and disappointed to find that i have got two repeated DVD's,I've got two software dvd's and that make money from home cd.The Gaming DVD is missing.Would I get it from Digit if I mail them about this problem.The same happened to me back in DEC 2004 i guess,but luckily i got a replacement then since I was under subscription.
Tell me if I can get that replcement Gaming DVD missing with my issue.
Has anyone on the forum faced similar problem.

Last edited:
PDFs in the December issue
I thought of buying this but I'm hesitating because of lack of PDFs.
I twitch at the thought of spending Rs. 400/year on magazines when I already get broadban and phone bills @ Rs. 2000/month :cry:

Anyway, guess its still a good buy otherwise. Going out to store today evening or tomorrow morning.

coolboy28

First of all let me congratulate to all the team members of DIGIT for their 8th anniversary.I just started reading this awesome! magazine on all the tech related things you want to know about in this world,really DIGIT has it's own place in the heart of it's readers.you guyz are doing a great job,but let me tell you that i still fell something missing.I am just crazy about latest games and hardwares,although you try to represent the reviews of latest hardwares but if you add 3-4 more hardwares in that section then i think it become more better.In your June issue i like that you provide extra knowledge on mobile softwares,OS,Hardwares,etc....And i also like the book on tech careers,coz i just passed 12th n it helps me a lot in deciding my career in animation and gaming.Overall i am fully satisfied with your june issue....keep it up coz now expectations got higher....
Best of luck for future!!!

anilkiran

Hello Guys, I am subscribed to digit from 4 years..
Till now i did not receive any problems, this month(june)
I am facing problems with my DVD i.e "Licensed Software worth over Rs.30,000" DVD.
I am not able to open any folder in it & not even able to copy even one wallpaper....
Its very dissappointing... Did any one of you face the same problem?

According to me this DVD is not worth Rs.30,000 as it doesn't even contain any files.
Only the Digit Flash auto player works & not any installations or wallpapers....

Digit geeks have to see this & i am waiting for some compensation...!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I am facing problems with my DVD i.e "Licensed Software worth over Rs.30,000" DVD.
I am not able to open any folder in it & not even able to copy even one wallpaper....

According to me this DVD is not worth Rs.30,000 as it doesn't even contain any files.
Only the Digit Flash auto player works & not any installations or wallpapers....

If u r facing probs, plz contact with them. They are responsible enough to replace ur copy.
Even their enemies can't deny dat:wink:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin

Write to help @ thinkdigit . com and they will send you a replacement.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
In fasttrack :

Pages through 33-40 repeated two times
Pages through 43-48 repeated two times

Please pay some attention on your binding department

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I am a subscriber and its already the 7th. Havent got my copy yet. The contents look great though.

offtopic :- Nice to see the Captcha system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom