Technomancer
D
isc_Junkie
Call me D_J!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/image.php?u=59519&dateline=1243922282

Thats why it not reached ur area. And will never. :p

Vivek.ikid

Right off the assembly line
My First... rply.... I just Signed up....
I was waiting to sign up on 2nd June...
This Months issue is Awesome.... + carnival :)
but DvD contents is not up to expectations.... :|
Gud Job Team Digit Keep It Up!!! :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Pros :

1st of all congrats for the great issue. The review on mobile was one of the best one I've ever read. The other articles like Virtualy Portable, Web Watch, Mobile watch, always on, cybercafe security, synchronocity, push mail, wonder wheel, car 2.0, Tips & Tricks, Mobile phone accessories, Game reviews etc. was also good.

Now the cons :

1st of all the level of black used for text in many pages was just too light.
It's really causes eye pain if you try to read a article for long time.
The font size increased for sure but the text are too much light now.
I was perfectly fine with those fonts published in may.
Please from the future issue use fonts in bright black color like may.

On DVD content page you put the description of the Windows RC 1 for
linux mint gloria & vice versa.

In killer Rigs

Graphics card Section the 1st one is None !
the second one is Palit Radeon HD 18100 ( which one you are reffering to )
Next you suggested 2x Zotac GTX 285 but I think 2x GTX 295 is much more
better choice.

On speaker section 1st one is none but there is very good 2.1 speakers available like you told in May 2008 issue.

in cpu section amd athlon 6000+ is only 2850 !!

The Fast Track : Again the Fast Track to mobile apps is one of the best I've ever read & the Fast Track to Tech Careers is well catagorized. The interactive FT on Make Money from home is also a innovative thing :p

The DVD contents are very good. The licensed softwares provided will reduce some piracy for sure. I think some videos/Trailers should be reduced & you guys should provide more tech, how-to videos & some really good old movies.
Since we all know a good movie does not depends on color. A good movie is just good for all times. I reall lik 7 watch those movies you provide on discs..

Conclusion : Though the fonts used are light ( the level of black ) in many pages ( I think the digit guys will look at it ) & it does have some minor glitches the quality of the articles are just so great it's worth every buck buying this magazine this month. I'm giving this months magazine 8 out of 10.

Last edited:

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
The Pros :

1st of all congrats for the great issue. The review on mobile was one of the best one I've ever read. The other articles like Virtualy Portable, Web Watch, Mobile watch, always on, cybercafe security, synchronocity, push mail, wonder wheel, car 2.0, Tips & Tricks, Mobile phone accessories, Game reviews etc. was also good.

Now the cons :

1st of all the level of black used for text in many pages was just too light.
It's really causes eye pain if you try to read a article for long time.
The font size increased for sure but the text are too much light now.
I was perfectly fine with those fonts published in may.
Please from the future issue use fonts in bright black color like may.

On DVD content page you put the description of the Windows RC 1 for
linux mint gloria & vice versa.

In killer Rigs

Graphics card Section the 1st one is None !
the second one is Palit Radeon HD 18100 ( which one you are reffering to )
Next you suggested 2x Zotac GTX 285 but I think 2x GTX 295 is much more
better choice.

On speaker section 1st one is none but there is very good 2.1 speakers available like you told in May 2008 issue.

in cpu section amd athlon 6000+ is only 2850 !!

The Fast Track : Again the Fast Track to mobile apps is one of the best I've ever read & the Fast Track to Tech Careers is well catagorized. The interactive FT on Make Money from home is also a innovative thing :p

The DVD contents are very good. The licensed softwares provided will reduce some piracy for sure. I think some videos/Trailers should be reduced & you guys should provide more tech, how-to videos & some really good old movies.
Since we all know a good movie does not depends on color. A good movie is just good for all times. I reall lik 7 watch those movies you provide on discs..

Conclusion : Though the fonts used are light ( the level of black ) in many pages ( I think the digit guys will look at it ) & it does have some minor glitches the quality of the articles are just so great it's worth every buck buying this magazine this month. I'm giving this months magazine 8 out of 10.

Good Review

toofan

Technomancer
Have they ever gave a full version game??

They provided the Burnout Paradise which is a full game(about 3 Gb) .you only need the valid key. and its really a wonderfull game to play.
Pay and Get is the good way to find the key.:grin:

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
^its for enterprises, you can install it on upto 25 computers

Its the Total Network Inventory 1.6, thats for 25 computers but for Almeza MultiSet, its a Trial and does not allow to create a disc, its absolutely useless. There are other software also that are required to be pay and register, its no full version or licensed copy its just a trial. There are only a few software in the Licensed section that are Full Version and can be registered for unlimited use, others are either trial. There is no license information given in the Almeza MultiSet folder and when you click on Get Full Version, it takes you to a website where you need to pay for it.

I have been fighting to Rip a DVD with Extra DVD Ripper for the past three hours and I am still unsuccessful...I dont know if that also works.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
On Page No. 159

the picture printed for gigabyte EG45M-UD2H is totally wrong. You guys have printed a AMD ATX mobo pic for an intel matx mobo :p

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Yet to receive my copy. Have any subscribers received it as yet?

EDIT: Received today, 08 June 2009

Last edited:

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
got the mag yesterday..second DVD (Licensed Software ) is missing in the pack.. i think i will got it today from the retailer..

most of the readers requests have been considered.. and i am very happy about it.. fast track to tech career absolutely a necessary guide in these days.. a timing presentation..
Pl change the DVD menu Layout and it looks outdated..
But Fast Track to Mobile App felt so clumsy.. (it could have been covered more information about Mobile OS )..
totally its worth of Rs.200/-
and Finally,
this month digit is win the race other had sucks (my personal opinion:-o)

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
The so called software worth Rs.30,000/-, most of them are trial versions (Eg: Almeza MultiSet and Jitbit System Purifier), some are already given by digit earlier (Eg: Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009) and some do not work (Eg: Extra DVD Ripper Express) and for those that work may not be of use to everyone but specific people and /or there are Open Source or Freeware available that can do much better than the stuff provided on the Digit DVD. As far as the stuff Rs.30,000/- is concerned, its a BIG disappointment.

The Linux Mint 7 Gloria provided on the DVD is the RC and not the stable version, but its not mentioned anywhere that its an RC

Thank you for the Windows 7 RC.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
it was good..but i didnot find most of the licensed software usefull....(sigh)...please include Windows XP SP3 next month(Please x1000000).........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom