[Preview + Feedback] June 2006 Anniversary Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

king53

Right off the assembly line
This is the 13th of June.

As per Blr office, my name is not on the courier list.

on checking with Bombay Ms Amarjeet, I am told that my copy has been sent thru post. Some customers in bangalore have been sent their copies by courier and some by post.. Have u heard of such bad treatment given to us who pay in advance and whatever is demanded by the magazine.

I have a good mind to withdraw my subscription and stop reading the magazine. Not only we do not get the correct packing for our copies but also late and without the cd covers etc, for the simple crime we have done that is paying for our copies in advance.

Digit is beginning to lose its name due to these minor issues which it can easily solve if they put their mind to it..

fortebuster

Broken In
I must say I was dissapointed.

DVD - Most of the gmaes were on SKOAR!
Fastrack - Didn't care about Digital Audio
Magazine - Dissapointing. I didn't agree with most reviews. And I find it a bit ridiculous that 'the top 4 psp games' had scores of 7,7,8,6. I mean Wipeout Pure is Crap. There are other good games, Monster Hunter,Daxter etc.

Just my opinion...

sanju

Journeyman
totally dissapointed
such me anniversary issue hai
thanks not to bother every month this kind of issue

Champ

.NET Guru
I have not receivd my issue yet

hi
i an sorry to say but this time i am very very disappointed with team DIGIT
its 13th of the month and i have not recieved my issue yet i live in delhi so no problem of couries
today i call 3 times to so called customer support
first time they told us to call delhi support
when i called there , they listened to my problem and promised to call back within min

but no one called

so called for the 3rd time
and their customer executive was out of the office for some work given by their BOSS

well what is this ,
and digit boast bout being india's no 1 tech mag

mods kindly look into the matter

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Team Digit,

Even I havn't recieved my copy of digit.Iam from Asansol,West Bengal. What's wrong with the courier this month??

I usually recieve my copy by 7th but even to this day ihavn't recieved the anniversary issue!!!

Mannn.... this is the anniversary issue.Please tempt me no more!!!!

Will the subscribers get all the goodies??? Please tell me.

I wan't to know them from any team digit member. Nimish( aka fatbeing) are you listening ??????????????

Gracias

munnabhai

Broken In
Of late today i bought the June issue from bokstore but the dvd is faulty and is not showing anything when i put it in the drive.So now i feel that i have wasted the 200 bucks.Please help me how to replace the faulty dvd fast.

D

dfordigit

Wow!!!!!!! What a pleasant surprise!!!!!

We got DUAL LAYER DVD at last.

I am very glad because before three months i was the first who demanded dual layer dvd in anniversary issue!

THANK YOU DIGIT.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
munnabhai said:
Of late today i bought the June issue from bokstore but the dvd is faulty and is not showing anything when i put it in the drive.So now i feel that i have wasted the 200 bucks.Please help me how to replace the faulty dvd fast.
Does your DVD-ROM support Dual Layer DVDS ? :p

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
munnabhai said:
Please post the model number of your drive here. If it's too old, chances are it doesn't support Dual Layer DVDs. If it does support, then please write to help@jasubhai.com for a free replacement.

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Hey indyan,

Did you get your copy thru courier???
What you do in asansol and where in asansol are you from??

Gracias

agnels

Live The Dream!
Magazine is ordinary and is not any special issue because extra game CD is very very old and not fit to be played on our super fast machines. Digit should be hanging themselves in shame for cheating us by giving something useless at an increased price.

Last edited:

nedun_cheran

Broken In
Indyan said:
Audio Visual stuff is interesting.Microsoft Monster Truck Madness 2 & Business Plan Deluxe arent of any use to me.
Hopefully the articles will be good.

Same thing goes with me.
And unfortunately
the Microsoft Monster Truck Madness2 is a real madness. Because the Packing doesn't have any CD inside. And the Shopkeeper is not believing.
Saying the Great Digit Packing team never fail to put the CD.
Who is Going to help me now?
Overall no use for Spending 200 Bucks.

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
@nedun_cheran: Please send a mail to help@jasubhai.com about this. We'll send you the Monster Truck Madness 2 CD. Please make sure you quote your Digit Patron ID (on the last page of the magazine).

munnabhai

Broken In
My Drives model no is Sony CRX 320e and i bought it 1 year ago and yes it supports dual layer dvd's.
Please help me out of this.

arorohit

Broken In
Havent Recieved the June Issue Yet !!!

Its my utter displeasure to say that delivery service of DIGIT is going from bad to worse to TRASH as each month passes by. Its 15th June and i still havent recd the DIGIT Copy ! I wrote a mail to them on 13th abt this and they told me that they have dispatched the copy. Its 15th evening and no news of mag yet. There was a time when digit used to reach my home on last day of each month and now its already half of the month. They used to send us mail also abt the dispatch of mags but now they dont do it. Moreover i believe that they hv changed the courier and thats why i keep getting the mag late.

Do you guys get the mag on time or not ???

I can shamelessly say now that i am one of the most disatisfied customers of DIGIT and vows not to renew my subscription.

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
I would recommend you guys shift to a better means of courier like BlueDart or DTDC, instead of some "local" S.R.Speed Couriers... They might give you a better service at a slightly increased fare... but u surely wont have to hear all these rants from ur subscribers...

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
We do use Blue Dart, except for areas which they don't cover, in which case we go to a local courier who does deliver to that area. If nothing else, we resort to the postal system.

I can understand your frustrations, especially since it's the anniversary issue this time. Unfortunately, once the packaged magazines leave us and go to the courier, it's beyond our control. You could end up being a victim of a flat tyre on the courier's vehicle, or a lazy delivery boy, and we wouldn't have the power to do anything about it.

I assure you that we did finish the magazine on time, and it did ship on time. Unfortunately, we suffered a day-or-two delay thanks to some unexpected heavy rain. Beyond that, we've done all we could to ensure that you get your copies as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom