[Preview + Feedback] June 2006 Anniversary Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhat

Mad and Furious
I have a Samsung CD/DVD Combo drive that I bought last April. Why dosent the Dual layer DVD work in it? All existing DVD's work.

mannu_techy

Broken In
free gifts are worthless.the dual layer dvd is not playing in my combo drive.where on other side pc world dual layer dvd is playing normally.pcworld dvd is formatted with cdfs and digit dual layer dvd.........???????????????? please prepare dvd that can be played on all comdo drives>>>>>>>>>>>

linardni

Journeyman
DVD missing...please help

First of all accept my heartiest thanks for the very nice Digit "package" of June 2007. I am a regular subscriber of the magazine from the local news-stand. However I am sorry to say that I have received two copies of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 with the magazine. However the dual layer DVD (containing softwares, etc) is found missing in the packet.
Is it possible to send me a copy of the DVD? I ma ready to return you back the extra Office 2007 CD I have received.
Please reply early so that if it's not possible for you I may buy another Digit to get the DVD into my collection.
Thanking you.
Yours sincerely,
Indranil Ray.

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ Aries and linardni.... Please note that this is the 2006 thread... Please post your feedbacks in the 2007 thread..!

damnthenet

Journeyman
Digit has to really come forward with a solution to all our dalay queries....
I'm a subscriber in Chennai and I got this month's mag on 21 st...when it was on nearby stands on 3rd (perhaps even earlier) of the month
Well, early for the next month, right???

src2206

In the zone
damnthenet said:
Digit has to really come forward with a solution to all our dalay queries....
I'm a subscriber in Chennai and I got this month's mag on 21 st...when it was on nearby stands on 3rd (perhaps even earlier) of the month
Well, early for the next month, right???

Errr......I think you need to post this in the 2007 thread here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58887

:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom