[Preview + Feedback] June 2006 Anniversary Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally disappointing stuff,who wants that business cd,where are linux distros like suse 10.1, FC5 , I thought atleast iso images would be provided,I dont know why these magzine people disappoint always,they will give chance to put your demands,however nothing will be provided from the people's demands,really a strange thing, still I will buy the mag,

what about the movies which player is required?

E.T.

Broken In
the business cd was just to fill up the space and nothing else. Moreover the project gutenburg cd can be ordered by anyone. Though they have kept the price same as before they must have hugely cut down on their costs by providing such stuff.

royal

Padawan
as usual the DVD quality sucks :evil: they just popped in some useless stuff to fill the space :-| probably the demands were not given much serious thought :mad:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
The DVD sucks :( and the magazine rocks! :)

Not really looking forward to it but I will buy it.

I was really not expecting another 'madness'! :(

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hmm Lets see

~ The Mags good
~ A dual layer DVD - man just for the heck of having a dual layer DVD - to be the first person to have one in my entire colony - I am gonna get it.
~ Monster Truck Madness 2 - Hmm... No comments before I try out the thing (besides free games - even if 2-3 are 3D shall make up for that)
~ Business Plan Deluxe - No use for me..

Last edited:

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
hurrah great content this time diGit again had proved that with constant effort a great compilation can be created... go on...

lookin forward the mega anniversary issue... hope u too..

-SUDE

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
kumarmohit said:
~ A dual layer DVD - man just for the heck of having a dual layer DVD - to be the first person to have one in my entire colony - I am gonna get it.
This one won't be empty. What use is a disk on which you cannot write?
And you can get empty dual layer RW DVDs for Rs. 150. Leave the mag and buy a DVD instead. :D

gary4gar said:
Microsoft Monster Truck Madness 2 & Business Plan Deluxe i didn't liked tis kind of stuff.else soft & mag artcles are fine

same wid me.......i only wish to get the dvd in a fine condition....not like the previous ann issue......i also post abt the dvd problem @patron section but no one cares...but neway....

plz do keep care of the dvd material...rest its not worth again for me.....

thanks for keeping users demand in mind...seen lots of friends will be happy after seeing the preview.........:D :D

MegaD3th3K

Broken In
The magazine sounds ok
THE DVD SUX BIG TIME
I am not going to buy this issue.
Doh! i forgot, i am a subscriber

rahul_rks

Broken In
the magazine looks gret and dvd is also ok.only the monster game+business cd should not have been there.thats really a great waste of space .instead of it they could have provided more useful softwares or movie.and how many patron points does it contain.anyone know about it???

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Darthvader said:
Are u actually providing the 2.2 gb freespace 2 full.
Then The contents will surely rok
Nope - it's a slightly crippled version - no cutscenes. Something about the way it went open source...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
aryayush said:
This one won't be empty. What use is a disk on which you cannot write?
And you can get empty dual layer RW DVDs for Rs. 150. Leave the mag and buy a DVD instead. :D

Sure Dude But as I do not have DVD writer so I think after your advice you will follow by giving me a DVD writer as a gift ehh ... Just Joking Bro but since I do not have DVD writer I think a filled of DVD will be better than blank one... RW or not

Aries

Broken In
You guys boasted off to release the issue on June 1st. I hunted the whole Mumbai for it but its not yet out. In future, please dont mention the date if you cant release it on time

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Aries said:
You guys boasted off to release the issue on June 1st. I hunted the whole Mumbai for it but its not yet out. In future, please dont mention the date if you cant release it on time
Erm...did you not notice all the rain?

We did finish everything dead on schedule and suddenly Nature played spoilsport.

reddragon

In the zone
ya I also did the same ...its nowhere at nav-mumbai......but digit's office is at panvel but no digit at vashi what is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom