[Preview + Feedback] June 2006 Anniversary Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

chirayu garg

Journeyman
Re: Havent Recieved the June Issue Yet !!!

arorohit said:
Its my utter displeasure to say that delivery service of DIGIT is going from bad to worse to TRASH as each month passes by. Its 15th June and i still havent recd the DIGIT Copy !

Same is the case with me received confirmation from digit that copy dispatched on 9 June but I have not received it yet.

@ arorohit

I usually get my copy on time.

go4saket

I dont know how many of you marked this, but there are roughly about 95+ full pages advertisements in the 222 Pages June 2006 Digit magazine. Now this is not the end as I haven't mentioned the half page adds which again counts more than 25. Now imagine, round about 50% of the magazine is full of adds and this is the highest percentage I have ever come accross.

Apart from this, most of the reviews conducted by Digit is on Hardware. Despite of regular requests from Digit readers to publish more on Software, they still stick to Hardware. Everyother month you will find a review either on Printer, MP3 Players, Monitors etc etc etc. Now this proves that the contents of Digit is highly influenced by these hardware companies. If this is so, another question arises here is how much reliable are the hardware reviews that are present in Digit???

Now guys, tell me one thing... Is this right??? Dont you think this is a very wrong thing being done with readers like us...

sanjeev_sarma

Right off the assembly line
I could not understand the catch behind Business Plan Delux... As Digit is paying Rs. 50000.00 for the best business plan... any body has any idea

blackpearl

The Devil
Rs 50,000 for Business Plan!!! My God!! sheer wastage. They could have utilised that amount for much better purposes. In future, please conduct a poll before wasting so much money. Whether you admit it or not, many people in this forum could give you better ideas like what to include in a special issue.

coolendra

Neil is Here...
Good contents this time....but could have done without the bussiness plan delux & Monster truck madness thing

instead u ppl cud have given a movie cd or DVD

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Well it is 17th of june and still I have not got my digit copy. Professional couriers is so slow. Thumbs down to team digit for such a decision. Courier man said that it takes about 4-5 days for the courier to reach Kerala from Mumbai. Now why did you guys change from Blue Dart to this slow one? Please try and send our digit copies before 5th atleast from the next month.

chirayu garg

Journeyman
Hear my story......................

Received E-mail from digit that my copy is dispatched on 9 june.

Not received the copy till 15 June, Writes a letter to help@jasubhai.com on 15 june.

No reply till now ,I received the copy on 17 june and checked the waybill no. of the courier at bluedart.com , It says the copy was dispatched on 15 June.

So that's the digit service.

chirayu garg

Journeyman
My another encounter with Team digit

Renewed my subscription to digit under an offer for 1 year and I was supposed to get pen drive(as gift).Received mail on 10 Feb 2006 that gift will be sent to me after 6-8 weeks.

Wrote a mail to help@jasubhai.com on 13 May 2006 about the pen drive. Received a mail from some one called Manali Bagle that gift will be sent to me by second week of June.

Second week of June passed by but not received any free gift. Wrote a mail to Manali Bagle yesterday not received a reply yet.

I wonder if I will receive my pen drive.

@ Fatbeing I need a reply from you as you are the so called administrator.

chirayu garg

Journeyman
Answer me fatbeing.

Now received mail from Manali that I will get my pen drive by First week of july.

Veryyyyy fast service I must say.Foolssssssssssssss

Thumbs Down to entire Team digit & and I mean entire.

Last edited:

munnabhai

Broken In
Please help me, i have asked an replacement of the june dvd but they are asking me to send my Faulty DVD whats the reason why should i send the dvd on my account when it is not my mistake.Is there any other way out of this.

vaithy

In the zone
Dear Digit!!
The article 'Decades of Technology' is superbly written but end with a sore note! Not a single word was uttered about the rise of the open source, Free software Movement and its prodigal son 'Linux".
Any way this is understandable given to the fact that our entire I.T world is under the chain of M$..
Any way thanks for your 'gifts' for the Digit readers

-vaithy

src2206

In the zone
Hi, I found one program called Massenger 3 !Plus. Let me inform you that this program is bundeled with Adwares and causes LOP infection. It can only be used safely if the user does not install sponsors' programs. Next time you include this S/W please consider of inclusion of this causion.
The anniversary issue is great but next time if you really want to provide a free full version game consider something more decent or do not give anything. MS MT is a very bad game with horrible graphics.
Thank you

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
munnabhai said:
Please help me, i have asked an replacement of the june dvd but they are asking me to send my Faulty DVD whats the reason why should i send the dvd on my account when it is not my mistake.Is there any other way out of this.
We usually do this to check what the problem is and inform the company that replicated it if necessary.

src2206

In the zone
Indyan said:
Messenger Plus 3 gives a fair warning to users, and installing that adware is purely optional. If you dont read what you are installing and blindly agree then you can blame only yourself.

You beeing a self proclaimed Alpha Geek should not think that all others are like that. If it would have been so then I did not have to deal with a good number of cases with LOP infection. Cigarette packets carry statutory warning but that does not stop people from smoking. Will you asks social causes groups to stop working against tobacco because it carries a warning? I beleive informing its user base about this MPlus3 program is a social duty of digit.
I mean no personal offence to you but I request you to be little bit more sensible.
thank you

ramesh20033

Right off the assembly line
I Am Ramesh From Coimbatore.my Sub No.is Please PM me your subscription no. Do not reveal it otherwise - FatBeing.for The Past 15 Days I Am Trying To Find Out The Status Of My Digit June Issue.i Am Yet To Receive A Proper Reply From You.will You Kindly Look In To It And Get Back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom