[Preview + Feedback] January 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

avinashkumar79

Right off the assembly line
well... i bought Dec issue from newsstand and guess what ...On Demand DVD was missing.I sent a mail too to Digit help but till now no response...What to do..i wanted that DVD...anyone can help??

EDIT :- got a mail from team digit today asking me to subscribe to magzine if i want that missing DVD.Thats too bad response ..much worse than i expected.I am going to stop buying DIGIT now as thats the way they treat newstand buyers

Last edited:

Aniket

Right off the assembly line
where is prince of persia?:confused::mad:
but thanx for Adobe cs3:cool::grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

anshul

Journeyman
I dont know what to say about the forthcoming issue.............but the Dec issue was sorta boring......and very thin..........

AND ABOVE ALL

I miss my jewel case!!

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
The issue look cool. I will get it from college library...
(Still a little pissed about the missing Linux DVD from december issue, and hell I stopped hoping I will ever recieve it. Not that I need it anymore.. I borrowed a friend's DVD and copied it!)

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Last edited:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
E-book is preferred along with hardcopy. We can get plenty of tutorials from the net & learn, but I don't do this because constant reading damages eyes. Try to read an e-book continuosly for 20 mins & u'll see what happens. So, infact a bad step. We want fasttrack in "PRINT".

Is that means there is no hard copy of fast track in digit this time???

No, it means that we're trying to give you more in terms of content by adding a video introduction to the Fast Track on the DVD. The e-book version is included, as is a software called Pokat Reader, which tries to emulate the feel of a real book on your screen. This is for feedback purposes, as we're trying to innovate Fast Track, and see what FT 2.0 should be.

The Print version of Fast Track remains. The e-book is an addition to this, so make sure you check it out on the DVD as well, and send us feedback about it. You can address all feedback to editor <at> thinkdigit <dot> com.

well... i bought Dec issue from newsstand and guess what ...On Demand DVD was missing.I sent a mail too to Digit help but till now no response...What to do..i wanted that DVD...anyone can help??

EDIT :- got a mail from team digit today asking me to subscribe to magzine if i want that missing DVD.Thats too bad response ..much worse than i expected.I am going to stop buying DIGIT now as thats the way they treat newstand buyers

Did you write a mail to help <at> thinkdigit <dot> com? If not, please send the mail there, and if there is no response to that, you can write to me directly at editor <at> thinkdigit <dot> com and I will make sure you receive your DVD.

The issue look cool. I will get it from college library...
(Still a little pissed about the missing Linux DVD from december issue, and hell I stopped hoping I will ever recieve it. Not that I need it anymore.. I borrowed a friend's DVD and copied it!)

You can also follow the steps above to get your December DVD.

toofan

Technomancer
Rabooo Bhaiya thanks a lot this january 2009 Edition. Its a great welcome to New Year.\

My all demands are now fullfilled.
FT on PHP. I love that
DVD with CS4: I love that.
Web desigining tools and everything related to that : I love that.
Magazine content: I will have to read it But I am sure I will love that.

December Issue: I love that.

Thanks a lot.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I dont care about the price as I am a subscriber. Tell you one thing guys, you have improved a LOT! I recieved my copy today and its just the 2nd! Good to see 2 DL-DVDs instead of one. The FT is a great one and will help me a lot. The mag contents are average but the game reviews are nice. You guys deserve a hearty applause :).

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Just to clarify some questions I've been getting, prices for subscriptions remain the same as before.

This is the right time to subscribe, to ensure that you get all the Digit goodness, at the old prices.

@toofan (and others): With 2 dual-layer DVDs from now on, we're going to be able to meet your demands on a more regular basis as well.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just got the mag on yesterday night - good contents - worth Rs. 150 - Keep on providing quality contents - cheers.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I only care about the magazine,fast track and the price of course.....:D
I don't care about DVD or CD.
Doesn't matter 3 or 4 DVDs,single or dual layer.
I like the content of magazine and fast track most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom