[Preview + Feedback] Digit August 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom

Journeyman
Dude, dont try Gentoo unless you are Advanced-intermediate in Linux commands... :| You dont understand its powers.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
oh , then I think , gentoo is not for me. I dont know even a single linux command. I think , I should play with Linspire only. damn , i wasted two CDs.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@FatBeing: I hope you mean that we will definitely get the pdfs in December

@whoever says digit you must improve: Sheesh...Talk about ingratitude. DeshDrohi

@Topic: Man, this was one of the best!! Awesome articles on AI and DDR RAM...You've been listening to all of my swuggestions it seems ;)

+ Yaar, is it me or are you guys really sexist? I mean ref. "justin timberlake needing the help of a woman"....

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
bloody same problem again.
no digit as 7th of the month has passed. wake up u fellas? wass up with u, man? u keep repeating your failures. I never get da mag before 15th of any month. thats really annoying.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Same problem with me. I hve not received digit yet. It takes only a day for the digit to reach sangli. All newspaper stands have digit from 2nd of any month.

My father has a subscription of the Readers Digest and it used to come on the 26/27 of the previous month (3-4 days erlier). Now even they send it on 3rd or 4th. ( Have started doing what digit is doing), but still they are faster.

Wake up digit.

Aditya Shevade

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
rahul_becks23 said:
which scene videos r u talkin 'bout,buddy
In case you haven't checked them out, navigate inside this month's DVD to 'Videos' under 'Digital Leisure'. You'll be educated beyond belief! ;)

And yeah, me also thinks that those 'Scene' videos were fabo! Great content, one that provided an insight into the murky world of digital piracy.

blackpearl

The Devil
The Fast Track to Registry was very good, more than what I had expected.
By the way, I liked this month's CD/DVD interface music :). I think Digit should give a collection of these music compilations in mp3 format on the DVD.

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
can someone pm MS Office 2007 product key. bcoz everytime i go the website to get my cd key i'm told my server certificate has expired. this is a request. dont take it otherwise.

delivi

Broken In
The fast track to registry was really great.

But the Office 2007 Failled to install.
The Installation failed while the Instalattion file is extracted. May be due to corrupt file. please help me.

redhat

Mad and Furious
Your Fast Track to registry was cool. But I have a problem. I tried to create a System folder by adding a CLSID to the Registry. I followed all the steps as given, but that folder does not appear in My Computer nor on the Desktop. I specified a target directory. I also created that dir. But the folder does not appear! Please help.

n.regmi

Broken In
i cant get the key from the microsoft site, please help how to get it.

These scene videos r from divx.com.
there r lots of them and downloads speeds r always greater than 200KBps.
i have downloaded every single video from www.divx.com lol.

Last edited:

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Office 2007 is great, so is the fast track.

@n.regmi

visit the site and fill the form. Click I am not intrested in the CD. You will get the key on the 3rd page of the form.

Aditya

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
I don't know what is the problem with me. Whether it is available in only India or what. I've been trying it for more than half an hour but can't get to it. I filled the form and submit but the error lage appears. "cannot be displayed"...I;m dooing it from Ktm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom