[Preview + Feedback] Digit August 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinku dhar

In the zone
kool THIS TIME its really AWESOME FATBEING:)

the 1st best for me is IE7beta3 and OFFICE 2007 beta 2 /....

and also its FULL VERSION ??????????????????

regards:)

hafees

In the zone
The fast track is good. But the CD/DVD contents are not very interesting to me. And no PDF version of either fast track or magazine. :(

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
@fatbeing

Is cinema 4d a 3d modelling software??? Well is it a trial??? how pwerful is it when compared to 3ds MAX 8 or MAYA 7?????

sandeep_arsenal

Broken In
Didnt they have a feature on Xbox 360 in the July issue??????????

However i think the mag and cd/dvd contents r gr8 this time.

thanx fr gentoo

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
kaustav_geek said:
@fatbeing

Is cinema 4d a 3d modelling software??? Well is it a trial??? how pwerful is it when compared to 3ds MAX 8 or MAYA 7?????
yes and yes.

It's not really in the league of Max and Maya, but quite close.

@sandeep_arsenal: Yes, we did - in July, we talked about the inside of the Xbox 360. This time we actually got our hands on it and reviewed it.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Your Magazine cotent may be a bit better this time but the CD contents are really horrible(except office 2K7).I'll better be off with chip or pc quest this time!!

You need to improve yourselves man!!!!!!!

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
@ fatbeing

Thank you very much for office2007. I have written 3 posts regarding office and vista. Pitty they didn't allow vista.:-(

Gentoo is good so is football manager 2006.

Fast track to windows registry rocks!

I am waiting for digit. (It reaches sangli on some 3rd or 4th):-(

Aditya

Sourabh

Laptoping
Got the issue. Really nice issue- Sweet is the word. I think sweet has more to do with the fact that it contains a review of sorts of the conroe/x360. The paper quality is the best ever and please stick to it. havent got much time to check out other things in the mag and DVD. Looking forward to the office 2007 beta 2 installation once the activation would get activated tomorrow. Nice issue never the less.

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Well I don't see the cd/dvd conteents as a repeat. Its good enuf and I guess its pretty new and useful for me. Many here are cribbing about it but I don't think its a let down AT ALL.

So @FAT being, since Iam a subscriber, I won't be getting the issue before the 8th, so , What al products (H/W && S/F if any) are reviewed in the bazaar segment???

@ FAT being:

Its been a heck of a while since you carried out the processor shootout and in a period of 1 year, you did JUST 1 gFX card shootout???????

3 MFDs/printers shootouts in a year??? 2 hdd shootouts?????/ MAN we want processors and gfX cards!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Sykora

I see right through you.
kaustav_geek said:
3 MFDs/printers shootouts in a year??? 2 hdd shootouts?????/ MAN we want processors and gfX cards!!!!!!!!

I can relate to that. I really want processors and Graphics Cards in the Digit Test Center. But maybe that can be put off a bit mre, while we wait for Kentsfield.

drsethi

Journeyman
tech_mastermind said:
@FatBeing:I have already what you have given.Why ? Man Why ?

and where is suse 10?
Digit cannot give Suse,FC5 , Mandriva or Debian.
Reason being they size 3.5 GB. If given no sufficient space left for Windows stuff.
Only solution give 2 DVDs/1 Dual Layer DVD.
Other competitor magazine has given 2 full Linux Distros this month

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
To all those requesting PDFs of the past issues: It has been decided that said PDFs will only be given with our special issues - June and December. Resistance is Futile.

Last edited:

redhat

Mad and Furious
Excellelent stuff Fatbeing. The mag rocks this time. CD/DVD contents are also good. Thanks for the Office 2007. After all you had to succumb into giving fast track to registry haha! Waiting for the issue. But why is the pdf version of past mags and fast track not there? Fatbeing you must answer to me this time.

Edit - FatBeing: Look at the post above

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom