[Preview + Feedback] Digit August 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

suniltr77

Broken In
Like Digit software archive, Please include Digit Article Archive
When I tried the Digit software archive(beta),it prompted me to install .Net Framework 1.1,whereas 2.0 version was already installed on my PC.It was denied to load without 1.1,So I installed 1.1.After that it worked fine.But MS-Word and MS-Access got corrupted,and couldn't be opened,until I restored my system.But still the above two applications couldnot be run from the desktop shortcut,I have to open them from Start-All Programme..
Please explain.

Last edited:

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
UFO007 said:
It is 17th of august and still I have not received my Digit. Why did you change the courier service from Blue Dart to PRofessional Couriers?

Instead of Professional Couriers, these guys can use the regular post office, which will be much faster.

Someone sent me a parcel through Professional Couriers 6 days back and it has still not reached me. Its worth Rs.3000/- and I have already made the payment. I am worried about the same.

Digit...please dont use Professional Courier....they are not at all good

kisorgovinda

Broken In
FatBeing said:
Did you go to www.microsoft.com/india/office or the link on the DVD? The former is correct, the latter isn't.

I went to specified link. After clicking activation key for digit readers it presented an online form which is asking for willingness for sending beta CD. I didnot fill the form and clicked cancel and then no activation key was visible. Kindly guide me.

executioner

Journeyman
hey mate here is the key:
[removed. Do not share your keys please]
u could have just searched in google for it

Last edited by a moderator:

kisorgovinda

Broken In
executioner said:
hey mate here is the key:
[removed. Do not share your keys please]
u could have just searched in google for it

@fatbeing u have removed the key but didnot guide me how should I obtain one. Shall I not be able to use office 2007 beta then. If so, what is the use of buying the magazine.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
I received a pm from Mangal Pandey on the forum. I have given him one key. Contact him for further details. I am busy now so I cannot give the key immidiately.

@Fat Being :- Create a new email ID and obtain a new key. Send it to him. What is the problem with that?

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
kisorgovinda said:
I went to specified link. After clicking activation key for digit readers it presented an online form which is asking for willingness for sending beta CD. I didnot fill the form and clicked cancel and then no activation key was visible. Kindly guide me.
Fill the form, please. Just select "No" where they ask you whether you want the CD.

At the end of the procedure, you'll get this:

Dear Digit reader, thank you for submitting your details.

The Activation code for the 2007 Microsoft Office Beta provided with digit is:

xxxxxxxx

kisorgovinda

Broken In
@led_shankar,@aditya_shevade
Thanks for being with me.
@fatbeing Thanks for the guidance.

I have obtained the key.
However, u are yet to provide me the system requirement of Penumbra and Prey.

blackpearl

The Devil
@kisorgovinda: C'mon man, haven't you heard of google.com. If you are too lazy to search, then here are the requirements:

Penumbra minimum req:
CPU 1Ghz, RAM 512MB, Radeon 9600/Geforce FX

Prey:

Minimum

CPU Speed: Intel Pentium 4 2.0Ghz / AMD Athlon XP 2000+ processor
RAM: 512MB system RAM
Video Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with latest manufacturer drivers (see supported chipsets below)
Drive: 8X CD-ROM (standard edition), DVD-ROM (Limited Collector�s Edition)
Hard Drive: 2.2GB of uncompressed free hard drive space
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP with latest service pack installed
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included on disc)

Recommended

CPU Speed: Intel Pentium 4 2.5Ghz / AMD Athlon XP 2500+ processor
RAM: 1GB system RAM
Video Card: ATI Radeon X800 series or higher video card with latest manufacturer drivers
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi series sound card
Internet: Broadband internet connection or LAN required for multiplayer

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@KisorGovinda:

oye what is this thanks vanks???

If youu really want to express your gratitude, just click on those balance scales in my post, ok? :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom