[Preview + Feedback] Digit August 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Gr8..havent seen such gud cd and magazine contents for ages now...
Keep it up digit..and yes pls send the magazine fast...

got mine issue...and this is wht i see at ms site,for activation key for office beta

Digit readers, click here for your activation key
Experience the 2007 Microsoft Office Beta and discover a whole new world of work.

great..but when i tried to register there..they asking to fill up some stupid form regarding ur details and ur shippin address and all ur other personal info

wht should i need to do..???

yeah DIGIT, i agree with some members here, u have 2 improve the contents please, and please put some exciting stuff on ur cd's/DVD's, and some wallpaper's are often repeated from past, some programs are also repeated, my humble request to DIGIT please improve, BTW i'm still going to buy DIGIT for Fast Track only.

FatBeing said:
To all those requesting PDFs of the past issues: It has been decided that said PDFs will only be given with our special issues - June and December. Resistance is Futile.

there were no pdfs in june issue.

tinku dhar

In the zone
hey can anyone tell me whether the IE7 beta 3 (SP2) can be installed without internet or not ..... (wich is present in this month)

regards:)

hmmmmmmmmmm..................360 n conroe........gotta check this one out......maybe i'll find somethin new.

Last edited:

mattu124

Right off the assembly line
How we canuse Data One connection on two Computers simultaneously

Please help me
How we can use Data one connection on two computers simultaneously, Please tell me the Procedure in detail.
Thanx

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
@ mattu124

What the hell this post is doing here? Post these kin of Questions in QnA section. Regards.

Admin Edit.

Aditya

Pathik

Google Bot
@mattu dont make a new topic 4 this.... it has been discussed b4....
jus connect a lan and share ur net conn.....
and pls search...

hah ahah hahahha.......just some noob.........but dont make him sad guys.......u can help him.
@ pappu124- (oh,sorry........whatever it is)
hey,buddy, see that FAQ written on TOP-LEFT of this page..........u should see that.

madman123

Broken In
yo, somehow i'm not able to get the activation code for the office...they take me to this stupid form i have to fill in, i click cancel and they ask me to download office...but i already have the cd :S...PLEASE help

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Well this issue brings tears to my dry eyes.(due to happiness : don't worry).

The issue is... is...... is........ Well , Its just what it should have been for quite sometime now. Well digit seems to have come back with a bang. A BIG bANG too!!!

The Articles::: neatly written, nice coverage of hardware and upcoming technologies alike, good bit of atention to droolworthy stuff, neat writing by Mr. FATBEING and the new writer(correctme if i'm wrong) Michael Brown.

So, Well mmmm.... hmmmm.... aaaaaa...... ffffff..... Well what more should I say.AH YES! Thanks and continue it till the end.

Aries

Broken In
madman123 said:
yo, somehow i'm not able to get the activation code for the office...they take me to this stupid form i have to fill in, i click cancel and they ask me to download office...but i already have the cd :S...PLEASE help

Click on OK, instead of Cancel

Also, the Activation key that we get is the Serial Number for Office 2007. You need to activate the product after you successfully install the product

Last edited:

kisorgovinda

Broken In
Are the movies provided in the DVD are black and white? I am getting black and white movies in Real Player and Quick Time Player.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
yesterday i received my issue.the Fasttrack to registry is super cool. And thats the only good thing this issue.

sourav

In the zone
You're great. Thanx for Fast Track, for everything thing you gave.(Because I forgot the names of the apps.) Anyway Thnax a lot

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Has anyone tried the Gentoo Live CD given in this months DVD???
I tried burning the image , but my Moser baer CD got wasted as nero showed data verification failed. I tried again on another Moser baer CD , this times CD burnt sucessfully and also verified but when i used it to boot , while booting , message displayed could not load drivers and it halts .
Damn , I m really annoyed.
Has anyone out there used this gentoo sucessfully??

My config is :
Intel P4 ,
G845GVSR MOBO,
512MB Ram,
Win XP SP2

PS: I am saying that I used Moser baer CD just to say that the CD was not of poor quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom