Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
<great>

Office 2007 beta
Bazaar

</great>

Atlast after months, there are some proper tech articles; conroe, DDR/DDR2, Xbox review.

As for the Fast Track, I think we have had enough of registry editing. Still it will come handy sometimes.

g_goyal2000

Youngling
blackpearl said:
<great>

Office 2007 beta
Bazaar

</great>

Atlast after months, there are some proper tech articles; conroe, DDR/DDR2, Xbox review.

As for the Fast Track, I think we have had enough of registry editing. Still it will come handy sometimes.
I completely agree. Digit has finally given some hardcore articles. Was getting bored with usual articles. A Fastrack on Windows Registry will come as a prized addition to the collection.

babumuchhala

In the zone
This is going to be my first Digit Mag since Dec 04 (mainly because I have bought a DVD RW now)

Also another reason being that M$ is calling me every forthnite to sell me that XBOX 360 with a 10% discount (the price still goes up to 21K after the discount :eek:)

aku

Gonna make it BiG
Highly impressssssiiiiiveeee stuff!
i just hope dat dis version of gentoo wil be havin all its packages!
btw @ FatBeing... well this means that we 'can' expect vista dvd from digit in feture???

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
akuCRACKER said:
Highly impressssssiiiiiveeee stuff!
i just hope dat dis version of gentoo wil be havin all its packages!
btw @ FatBeing... well this means that we 'can' expect vista dvd from digit in feture???
Yes, this Gentoo contains all that can fit into 700 MB

Hm..no promises, but we are bugging MS to let us distribute Vista. Let's see what happens of that

Aries

Broken In
babumuchhala said:
Also another reason being that M$ is calling me every forthnite to sell me that XBOX 360 with a 10% discount (the price still goes up to 21K after the discount :eek:)

How can this be a reason?

FatBeing said:
Office 2007 Beta 2 on DVD
For the activation key, visit: www.microsoft.com/india/office after the First of August

Normally when you open any office application for the first time after installation, you will automatically get the Activation Window....

Last edited:

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
well guys, It's good that they are giving Office 2007 Beta. But still other contents are not too great. I've much of them allready.....

Yes, one thing again..... U SHOULD IMPROVE URSELF....

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Mag contents are good.

But CD/DVD contents are not so cool.

Improve please....

And one more thing...
WHERE IS CHEATBOOK DATABASE 2006

Last edited:

Jerin

Journeyman
Digit is right back on track after a long gap,this time everything is write magazine as well as the DVD contents

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Contents Not Bad at all..........
looking forward to Fast Track but I only pray we find some new tricks and not the regular ones that we can google

The CyberShot

Broken In
It's Just Great.

My B'day is on 23rd August and tis great fast track book
is also given on august.

Simply Cool.

Keep up the good work guys.

Aries

Broken In
hsnayvid said:
@Aries
but you still need the key to activate it!
Yes, activation is required, but normally you dont need to get it from the Microsoft website. When you start Office 2007 for the first time, it automatically comes up with a screen asking you to activate the program.

Venom

Journeyman
Ack, why do you write more on buy/sell and lifestyle/features rather than tricks, hacks and workshops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom