Preview + Feedback [April 2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
...and I just heard someone say that the subscription service had improved
Actually from where I am in Kerala it has kind of improved. I usually get my copies before the 10th sometimes even by the 6th-8th :) . Of course my place doesn't actually sell it so I have to go to the book store to get my copy if I'm interested in buying.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Actually from where I am in Kerala it has kind of improved. I usually get my copies before the 10th sometimes even by the 6th-8th :) . Of course my place doesn't actually sell it so I have to go to the book store to get my copy if I'm interested in buying.

I am living in Mumbai but have another house in Kerala. In Mumbai, I get it to see the issue on the news stands on 30th or 31st of the previous month or max by the 1st of the month. In Kerala, no news stand guy keeps it, at least 10 kms around my house, so I ordered it online from a cyber cafe and I ordered it around 2rd or 4th and got it on 12th or 13th. Maybe the Mumbai subscribers are getting it early, don't know.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I am living in Mumbai but have another house in Kerala. In Mumbai, I get it to see the issue on the news stands on 30th or 31st of the previous month or max by the 1st of the month. In Kerala, no news stand guy keeps it, at least 10 kms around my house, so I ordered it online from a cyber cafe and I ordered it around 2rd or 4th and got it on 12th or 13th. Maybe the Mumbai subscribers are getting it early, don't know.
Well earlier I have received copies of the Magazine at news stands at like the end fo the month. From that I find its an improvement. With Kerala at the the far bottom I'm just happy that I am able to purchase it before the 10th. But of course that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:

wwwescape

Journeyman
I'm surprised you included Comical on the Digit DVD rather than ComicRack.

ComicRack is a million times more useful and capable comic book reader than Comical and I think it should be included as a part of the Essentials section.

I started off reading comics again using CDisplay and then Comical, but once I tried ComicRack, I never turned back.

With new features being added with every release and the ability to add user scripts, ComicRack is an essential software for comic geeks like me.

It now has ability to read web comics too and best of all it's free!

Visit ComicRack here : *comicrack.cyolito.com/

suyash_123

Techno Freak
guys lets make a vote and check are u satisfied with this discrimination between the subscriber and news stand buyers...

and if next time it occurs again will u buy the issue....

how any of u are thinking of subscribing to digit after this step..

Mine answer is totally NO..............

udaydeep_1990

Spin the ball !!!
if you guys don't want to give us dvd and booklet,then upload it on torrent and we'll download it ourselves.:-x
lol....+10000000

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

First of all, I don't think there is anything between the news stand buyers and the subscribers.

Secondly, Why a Special issue worth Rs.200/- just for the subscribers? Why not the news stand guys also pay that extra Rs.50/- and buy it at Rs.200/- and get the benefits?

I am okay to pay Rs.200/- for the issue, can I get the issue from the Digit online store?
WAIT A SEC !!!!

I am a news stand buyer, but somehow I bought the Special Edition. Its the December 2009 Collector's Edition (Vol 9 Issue 12). Yup, its written Rs. 200 and that's what I paid for it.
Was this issue actually a special issue even for non subscribers or could it be that the news stand guy outsourced it from somewhere ?

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Tonight I'll go and check this month's edition at the news stand and see if this time he has the special issue or not. Will post it ASAP.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
WAIT A SEC !!!!

I am a news stand buyer, but somehow I bought the Special Edition. Its the December 2009 Collector's Edition (Vol 9 Issue 12). Yup, its written Rs. 200 and that's what I paid for it.
Was this issue actually a special issue even for non subscribers or could it be that the news stand guy outsourced it from somewhere ?

We are talking about the April 2010 issue which is a "Subscriber Special" issue and you wont get it at the news stands. You have purchased a 4 months old issue @ Rs.200/-

harshal259

Right off the assembly line
hey my playware dvd's videos dont run........
whenever it double clk it, nothin opens or error reportin diag boc appears....when i manuaaly explore it,,, the folder seems 2 b empty........nor the fyles can b copied......
pls provide a soln........

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

when will the office 2010 expire?

udaydeep_1990

Spin the ball !!!
We are talking about the April 2010 issue which is a "Subscriber Special" issue and you wont get it at the news stands. You have purchased a 4 months old issue @ Rs.200/-

I did purchase it 4 months early only, I was just wondering whether even that was a subscriber only special or not.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey my playware dvd's videos dont run........
whenever it double clk it, nothin opens or error reportin diag boc appears....when i manuaaly explore it,,, the folder seems 2 b empty........nor the fyles can b copied......
pls provide a soln........

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

when will the office 2010 expire?

Send a mail to help at thinkdigit.com

Office 2010 Beta trial will expire on 31st oct 2010.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I bought digit a week ago n didnt find it that good , so bought chip yesterday i had been looking for it from the next day i bought digit n chip is better than digit. Only one shop had it, all other had sold out, so i guess chip is more popular n better these days. And it is better , it has graphics card reviews n portable apps in its dvd.

Last edited:

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Get a copy of it and compare it . . I didnt find anything extra ordinary in digit so i bought chip n its more satisfying than digit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom