Preview? and Feedback June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4gs

In the zone
As mentioned earlier, we're in the middle of shifting offices, even our PCs are packed up, so I don't really have access to the servers and we're all working from home.

For now, all I could get was the DVD manifest, so...

DVD1
*dgit.in/KcK7Nm

DVD2
*dgit.in/L7OE3c

DVD3
*dgit.in/McDNYJ

DVD 4
*dgit.in/LkxzBU

Pawan_Battula

Right off the assembly line
I have problem in the dvd 3while copying or extracting pdfarchiev and not able to open full movies.

plz help me.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finally :D Will get it as soon as it arrives here

I have problem in the dvd 3while copying or extracting pdfarchiev and not able to open full movies.

plz help me.

What error? Post a screenshot.

also what is your PC config? It may be that your PC is not good enough for HD playback

Want to know if my order no. store-29488 was successful or not, money was deducted from my account and how much time it takes for home delivery. You can check for my email account.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Want to know if my order no. store-29488 was successful or not, money was deducted from my account and how much time it takes for home delivery. You can check for my email account.
Ask them at editor@thinkdigit.com

havent you received a Tracking ID from Courier ?
I received the issue but 3 out of 4 dvd's are not working ..How to get replacement for those malfunctioning DVD's ??

Send an email to help@thinkdigit.com with subject as - "CD/DVD Problem"
They should get back to you :wink:

sujeet2555

In the zone
ok i got it today but i have a problem the outer cover not glued to the inner pages.it was seperate from it when i opened it.
also what is the serial no for window8 preview ,no mention on dvd or in the magazine.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
I have just checked just one DVD and it seems to work. Will check the others soon as I am getting scared after reading this complaints thread

hari1

In the zone
Why did Digit skip this year's Crack the code contest for aniversery edition like last year:cry:?

OP
r4gs

r4gs

In the zone
ok i got it today but i have a problem the outer cover not glued to the inner pages.it was seperate from it when i opened it.
also what is the serial no for window8 preview ,no mention on dvd or in the magazine.

Hmm...

Well, Microsoft has the keys on their site.

Here is the key for the release preview

TK8TP-9JN6P-7X7WW-RFFTV-B7QPF

Don't know if it will work though. Maybe you can try it and tell everyone here. :D

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
This is the worst anniversary issue ever.

Where's the goddamn content? Only 138 pages? Out of which almost 45 pages are advertisements. A normal issue has more content than this one. And you're charging Rs. 250 for this? What kind of scam is this? What have you charged the extra 100 bucks for?

Last year's anniversary issue had so rich content. It was worth every penny. I don't care what you've put in those DVDs. Doesn't matter. I've never bought Digit for the DVDs. There is nothing extraordinary about this edition. Fast Track to Tablets? Man! WTF! Only one Fast Track! Where's CTC-IV?

You've lost my trust.

Tejas.Gupta

Ethical Hacker :)

Where's the goddamn content? Only 138 pages? Out of which almost 45 pages are advertisements. A normal issue has more content than this one. And you're charging Rs. 250 for this? What kind of scam is this? What have you charged the extra 100 bucks for?

Last year's anniversary issue had so rich content. It was worth every penny. I don't care what you've put in those DVDs. Doesn't matter. I've never bought Digit for the DVDs. There is nothing extraordinary about this edition. Fast Track to Tablets? Man! WTF! Only one Fast Track! Where's CTC-IV?

You've lost my trust.

I was thinking to buy it...
But now i think i wont...thanks KD for saving my money.

People are correct ..Digit has got into earning and only earning
I'll now try T3 and other mag's

Achuth

In the zone

You've lost my trust.
:|

was going to get it today. phew ! thanks for saving my 250 bucks..:-D

@tejas T3's just about gadgets .. :razz:

jayantr7

In the zone
I was thinking to buy it...
But now i think i wont...thanks KD for saving my money.

People are correct ..Digit has got into earning and only earning
I'll now try T3 and other mag's
Try T3, CHIP, Computer Active or any other magazines (except PC Mag or similar big international mags). And then compare their quality and content with Digit. :lol: You'll then regret and probably come back.. :-D

Niilesh

Padawan
Got it yesterday. I am a subscriber but i got a normal copy of digit, why is that? and there was tape on the front cover, though they removed easily unlike they used to, One year back.
Have not checked the DVDs yet.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Just got it. mixed feelings. miss the CTC :(
Content? well more on it later

Fast Track is good. gives lot of good insight on tablets. read it half till now. major feedback coming by end of month after my exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom