Moving
Staff member
1) Upload to any image sharing site like imgur.com and post its link b/w
tag.

2) Budget for earphone?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Check out this thread - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/152543-budget-earphones-buying-guide-less-than-1ooo.html

JVC marshmallow sounds best in your budget.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*img842.imageshack.us/img842/6251/20120319145540.jpg
now my whole audio set has been completed
Asus xonar essence ST + sennheiser HD650
cowon J3 + 32GB micro SD+ victor JVC FXT90 LE
now all the puzzle pieces has been placed so lets enjoy the music to its fullest.:p
:-D

A present :-D Whats on the card ?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I purchased Intex Black Armour 725, 600VA UPS today (yesterday as of this posting). (Yes, I know that's its shitty, but I had no other option).

Price: Rs. 1140 /- And it's with 2 Year On-Site Warranty!

@Vyom I also purchased the same UPS through eBay,with a price of Rs.1,797/-(cost was Rs. 1,499/- according to eBay site)which included shipping charges + vat.

Some questions:-->
I have a confusion regarding the ON/OFF(Toggle switch).How do I know the UPS is ON or OFF?
When I've connected to the mains for initial recharge of 12+hrs. the green led light goes on in a continuous blinking state.Is this normal and O.K., or does the green led light should light on continuously?
As per the instructions pasted on a triangular sheet of paper on one corner(rear) of the UPS,it has been instructed to keep the switch ON even in standby mode.
Then,if I do not use my PC,will the ON/OFF switch be kept to ON position?

Please,clarify my doubts Vyom and Friends.

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
that the most interesting think happen i was not charged a penny for custom
even seal was not broken it came to me as packed as how it was .I was so confused that i asked my employee if the post man asked for any money & the reply was no & that no bring more happiness to my purchase. so there was no custom.:-D

icebags

Technomancer
that the most interesting think happen i was not charged a penny for custom
even seal was not broken it came to me as packed as how it was .I was so confused that i asked my employee if the post man asked for any money & the reply was no & that no bring more happiness to my purchase. so there was no custom.:-D

so what was the total damage ? what which site you ordered from ? :-o

i guess watching the origami, card etc, customs thought it was a gift. may be the seller thought the same too. :mrgreen:

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
Bought AMD Athlon II X3 425 @ 3.8k from ebay
Gigabyte GA78LMT-S2P rev.3.1 [125W CPU supported] @ 2.6k from flipkart
Corsair value select 1333MHz DDR3 4GB RAM @ 1.2k from flipkart

*i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/hgps/IMG044-1.jpg

*i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/hgps/IMG060-1.jpg

*i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/hgps/IMG052.jpg

*i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/hgps/IMG058-1.jpg

*i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/hgps/IMG056.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@Vyom I also purchased the same UPS through eBay,with a price of Rs.1,797/-(cost was Rs. 1,499/- according to eBay site)which included shipping charges + vat.

Some questions:-->
I have a confusion regarding the ON/OFF(Toggle switch).How do I know the UPS is ON or OFF?
When I've connected to the mains for initial recharge of 12+hrs. the green led light goes on in a continuous blinking state.Is this normal and O.K., or does the green led light should light on continuously?
As per the instructions pasted on a triangular sheet of paper on one corner(rear) of the UPS,it has been instructed to keep the switch ON even in standby mode.
Then,if I do not use my PC,will the ON/OFF switch be kept to ON position?

Please,clarify my doubts Vyom and Friends.

The long pressing switch instead of regular "vertical on-off" switch in this UPS is one thing I was also confused about for sometime. Here's what I have observed and learned.

Their are two modes and indicators on the UPS. 1. Green light (AC indicator). 2. Red light (Backup indicator).
And following possible combinations of modes are there.

1. When no lights are on: UPS is neither charging nor being used. (Obviously :p)

2. When green light in blinking: UPS is connected to an AC outlet and which is switched-on, which effectively means UPS is getting the power supply. But in this case, UPS is "not" in charging mode (my estimation), neither it is in "using" mode.

3. When green light is continuous: In this case, UPS is in charging mode, means AC is being supplied to UPS. Also, it can be used or IS being used to power the PC which is connected to it from back sockets.

4. When red light is blinking (@ 1 blink per 8 sec): AC is cut off (bijli gul). And UPS is giving supply to the PC.

Apart from the above, the booklet of UPS also stated two more indicators:

5. Red Continuous blink: That's a buzzer, which indicates low battery. PC should be shut down now, asap.

6. Both green and Red continuously beeping: Indication for Overload. Remove some load.

PS: You have to long press the UPS to make it on or off. UPS indicates that it's turned on, with a long beep and green light. Vice versa on switching off by long pressing the switch.

Hope this helps! :)

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
so what was the total damage ? what which site you ordered from ? :-o

i guess watching the origami, card etc, customs thought it was a gift. may be the seller thought the same too. :mrgreen:

Its cost me around 6200 Rs
Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay
no they didn't even opened the box to see that i was the first one to see all that.:)

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
congrats justme101 ! nice purchases.

Check out this thread - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/152543-budget-earphones-buying-guide-less-than-1ooo.html

JVC marshmallow sounds best in your budget.

Ok...I'll see to that... :)

@Justme-Congrats buddy.You got very eligant looking phone :)

Thnx Tenida...ya it does look elegant :)

@ justme101: Now review time. :D

Hehe...as soon as you guys help me out with the problem...link to forum below..

But i have a trouble with the phone ...please see the forum link below:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/154393-htc-explorer-trouble.html#post1608972

Top Bottom