Post your latest Purchase

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Should have gone for online purchase if Corsair or Seasonic were not available locally or shopkeeper not willing to sell.

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
@ sid[/B] - you beat me to it ! first the awesome MP3 player and a hefty memory card to fill its tummy, and then this behemoth of a stereophile card, followed by the HD650 ! all this while when i was just sitting & contemplating as to 'should i buy, should i not' (the essence ST), you went for the hunt & came back with such a grand prize ! and what other punch are you going to deliver next now ? ;)

well, where did you buy the PMP, sound card & HP from ? online, or locally ?
thanks buddy
online as all of the product which are not easily available in market
for PMP i was getting apple ipod touch 4g & i have an android phone so i was not that into extra feature of ipod touch because i never used my android for those feature. so it leads me to order online my awesome cowon j3.& i can say that i am really happy with my choice .
sound card i was getting here in the market but it was talking 2 to 3 days & few days ago i got 10% discount coupon on ebay i used those coupon & get much cheaper compared to market for both headphone & SC.:-D

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats serpent16 and tech_wiz !

^I must pay a visit to your home kil. :)

"kesariya balam, padhaaro mhaare des." :D
or may be i'll come knocking at your door before that ;)
actually i had visited bhopal last year and stayed there for more than 2 weeks, but i wasnt a TDF member then. i hope to visit it again, probably later this year. if that happens, perhaps we could make a plan for a fun outing to upper lake & van vihar :mrgreen:

thanks buddy
online as all of the product which are not easily available in market
for PMP i was getting apple ipod touch 4g & i have an android phone so i was not that into extra feature of ipod touch because i never used my android for those feature. so it leads me to order online my awesome cowon j3.& i can say that i am really happy with my choice .
sound card i was getting here in the market but it was talking 2 to 3 days & few days ago i got 10% discount coupon on ebay i used those coupon & get much cheaper compared to market for both headphone & SC.:-D

alright. good. and where from did you get the HP ? which portal ? i saw today that it costs a meagre 30k on letsbuy :wink: :shock: :lol: :cool:

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
alright. good. and where from did you get the HP ? which portal ? i saw today that it costs a meagre 30k on letsbuy :wink: :shock: :lol: :cool:
Sennheiser HD-650 HD 650 MultiMedia Headphone With 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty | eBay
Applied 10% ebay coupon
Cost around 22500Rs :cool:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
"kesariya balam, padhaaro mhaare des." :D
or may be i'll come knocking at your door before that ;)
actually i had visited bhopal last year and stayed there for more than 2 weeks, but i wasnt a TDF member then. i hope to visit it again, probably later this year. if that happens, perhaps we could make a plan for a fun outing to upper lake & van vihar :mrgreen:

lol You're always wc :) But sadly I am not having plethora of gadgets like you :(

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
lol You're always wc :) But sadly I am not having plethora of gadgets like you :(

there's nothing 'sad' in that. i won't come to say 'hello' to your gagdets but to YOU. gadgets & gizmos are just a small part of the grandeur of a lifetime.

and anyway, what do upper lake & van vihar have to do with gadgets ? :D

Sennheiser HD-650 HD 650 MultiMedia Headphone With 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty | eBay
Applied 10% ebay coupon

i see. el cheapo ;)
enjoy ! :doublethumb:

congrats for the purchase. What u use this costly headphone for ?:shock:

:rofl:
dare i say a thing :)

S_V

In the zone
Applied 10% ebay coupon

Three things I would like to know..... since I am regular Ebay Buyer....

1. If you already bought this product. Strange thing is I can't see any Sold Items count there.
2. If you applied 10% discount coupon to the price over there.. It should come around 20K.
3. Usually Ebay Coupons are limited to Max Discount of 500 Rs only. (Can i have that Coupon too)

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Three things I would like to know..... since I am regular Ebay Buyer....

1. If you already bought this product. Strange thing is I can't see any Sold Items count there.
2. If you applied 10% discount coupon to the price over there.. It should come around 20K.
3. Usually Ebay Coupons are limited to Max Discount of 500 Rs only. (Can i have that Coupon too)
ok here is my explanation how i get this headphone this cheap.
1. In case seller has relisted this product so that why its not showing ok
2. I got 2 coupon on my 2 different account flat 10% with no limit.
3. sorry to say that the coupon code can only be used with the affliated ebay account .
This email confirms that you made a PaisaPay payment to the following seller for the total amount of Rs. 24,989.00 using State Bank of India debit card and eBay gift voucher RH3GSGEXJO (Rs. 2,498.90)
Ok now i think all ur Question has been answered.:wink:
now here is the last piece of my audio puzzle.:cool:
*img706.imageshack.us/img706/3773/20120319145842.jpg
*img842.imageshack.us/img842/6251/20120319145540.jpg
now my whole audio set has been completed
Asus xonar essence ST + sennheiser HD650
cowon J3 + 32GB micro SD+ victor JVC FXT90 LE
now all the puzzle pieces has been placed so lets enjoy the music to its fullest.:p
:-D

Last edited:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
^ebay had recently a coupon of 10% with no limit but it was valid from 7th-13th march.

i too had got it. i dont remember the expiry date. may be it was 13th or 31st march. minimum purchase-limit was 3500/-

congrats again sid ! now just one or two more things left to buy for you - get the license for fruity loops, or sound forge, etc., and get down to work :-D

(and i see you bought the HP from gadzetz on ebay....he's a trusted seller on [E] :) )

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
HTC Explorer My First Android....!!!! Luvin it...!!! :mrgreen:

OK 2 questions...!!

1. Why can't i upload any freaking pics :cryeyesout: ????????
2. Suggest a decent pair of COMPATIBLE HEADPHONES...my old nokia headphones don't work well...sound is echoing..
:-?

*www.htc.com/managed-assets/www/smartphones/htc-explorer/features/ksp2.png

Top Bottom