Post your latest Purchase

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
The long pressing switch instead of regular "vertical on-off" switch in this UPS is one thing I was also confused about for sometime. Here's what I have observed and learned.

Their are two modes and indicators on the UPS. 1. Green light (AC indicator). 2. Red light (Backup indicator).
And following possible combinations of modes are there.

1. When no lights are on: UPS is neither charging nor being used. (Obviously :p)

2. When green light in blinking: UPS is connected to an AC outlet and which is switched-on, which effectively means UPS is getting the power supply. But in this case, UPS is "not" in charging mode (my estimation), neither it is in "using" mode.

3. When green light is continuous: In this case, UPS is in charging mode, means AC is being supplied to UPS. Also, it can be used or IS being used to power the PC which is connected to it from back sockets.

4. When red light is blinking (@ 1 blink per 8 sec): AC is cut off (bijli gul). And UPS is giving supply to the PC.

Apart from the above, the booklet of UPS also stated two more indicators:

5. Red Continuous blink: That's a buzzer, which indicates low battery. PC should be shut down now, asap.

6. Both green and Red continuously beeping: Indication for Overload. Remove some load.

PS: You have to long press the UPS to make it on or off. UPS indicates that it's turned on, with a long beep and green light. Vice versa on switching off by long pressing the switch.

Hope this helps! :)

Thank you very much Vyom.
In fact,yesterday I thought the UPS was charging(Blinking state),and kept for a whole 12 hours throughout night from evening.But today as I pressed the ON/OFF button for a little long time on the morning,the led green light(NORMAL) glowed on steadily.:razz:
Still I kept the UPS in that steady glowing state throughout the day...till now on.
Hope the charge is near full to completion.I've started it "CHARGING" from 8:15 a.m. onwards...:wink:
Thanks once again,Vyom.:-D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thank you very much Vyom.
In fact,yesterday I thought the UPS was charging(Blinking state),and kept for a whole 12 hours throughout night from evening.But today as I pressed the ON/OFF button for a little long time on the morning,the led green light(NORMAL) glowed on steadily.:razz:
Still I kept the UPS in that steady glowing state throughout the day...till now on.
Hope the charge is near full to completion.I've started it "CHARGING" from 8:15 a.m. onwards...:wink:
Thanks once again,Vyom.:-D

My pleasure kg11sgbg. Although I will also say, don't Overcharge it! Overcharging is also not in the best interest of a UPS! :)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@dashing.sujay Everytime I post pics this is the main problem. Please suggest me some uncomplicated batch re-sizing software. Any idea..??

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Use this - Freebic batch image convertor. Just one single exe file, no need to install and only 388 kb ! :)

My pleasure kg11sgbg. Although I will also say, don't Overcharge it! Overcharging is also not in the best interest of a UPS! :)

When did issue of overcharging came in UPS ? :?

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
Loads of purchases this month:

1)Logitech G400 (Rainbow Computers).
2)Sennheiser HD201 (Thinkdigit bazar).
3)2X 8Gb Pendrives (ebay).
4)Fiio E5([E]).
5)Epson TX121 with CISS(Rainbow Computers).

*picasaweb.google.com/108073710590914816083/Latest?authuser=0&feat=directlink

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

4)Fiio E5([E]).

congrates! continue your buying spree!!!

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Got Cooler Master Hyper TX3 @ 1300/-.

Pics:
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/Hyper%20TX3/DSC01121.JPG

Processor with old thermal grease:
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/Hyper%20TX3/DSC01124.JPG

Cotton+Fingers=This:
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/Hyper%20TX3/DSC01125.JPG

I hope this was enough :p
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/Hyper%20TX3/DSC01128.JPG

Finally installed:
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/Hyper%20TX3/DSC01129.JPG

The temperatures are very low. It used to be 40-45C at idle and 70-80C while playing TF2 and 90 during GTA4. Temperature didn't go over 35C while playing Team Fortress 2 for about 2 hours. Yet to try GTA4's temps :D Its very silent too, the ceiling fan is louder than this(which is very silent:) ).
Also, I didn't have to remove motherboard's backplate, so installation was easier. It still took long time to install, because I have never installed a CPU cooler earlier. :(

4)Fiio E5([E]).

Congrats! :D

@Krishnandu: Nice AV :)

@Happy17292: Congrats! Cool stuff! :D

@Justme101: Congrats! Nice phone :)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
OK, after playing GTA4 for about 1-1.5 hours, max temp as shown in CoreTemp was 37C. That's impressive, its less than half of what it used to be!

I will overclock soon :D

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
finally got my gpu . Saphire hd 6670 1 gb gddr5 - Rs 4850 (Aldus Computers Nehru place)

*i.imgur.com/9Qf29l.jpg

*i.imgur.com/i7qqml.jpg

*i.imgur.com/cGvLNl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/cbLMpl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/jU1H1l.jpg

*i.imgur.com/CTfcwl.jpg

and Got another 2gb stick -Rs 600

*i.imgur.com/mr0TZl.jpg

now lets play gta 4

:-D:-D:-D:lol::lol::lol::lol::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::doublethumb::doublethumb::doublethumb::nanananana::nanananana::nanananana::clap2::clap2::clap2::hyper::hyper::hyper::Fingerx::Fingerx::Fingerx::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::mallet::mallet::mallet:

Top Bottom