Hi guys,

My latest purchase, Bullet Thunder Bird,

*img593.imageshack.us/img593/8350/img0091c.jpg

*img710.imageshack.us/img710/1693/img0093zw.jpg

Sarath

iDota
Woohooo! Awesome. <3 that thunderbird. Happy riding fellow rider :D

BTW how much on road?

Pls include the price everyone to avoid double posts :)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
wow ! congrats ggsarankumar !! i had taken a vow in yesteryears not to touch any bike unless its from enfield. its stands true till today, and will be so............nevermind, very happy for you :)

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Purchased logitech g27 racing wheel waiting for it to reach my door step:razz:
wished to purchase thrustmaster t500rs but unable to find any where in the indian market so i broked my silence and purchased it:?
next purchase will be razer mamba mouse & black widow mechanical keyboard:mrgreen:
also corsair h80 unable to find h100 anywhere in the market
hope if anybody know can quote me the price. and where to purchase frm.:neutral:

Last edited:

ggsarankumar

Right off the assembly line
Thanks Guys.

Below are the details.

On Road : Rs.1,19,800/-
Extra Rs.2000/- for fancy no

I am living in Chennai. In Chennai the waiting period is 6 to 8 months, But i booked this in Tirupur, Tamil Nadu. Waiting Period 3 Months.

Chennai Guys any one interested in BUYING this model. Pls PM me. One of my friend has booked and got allotted. But he is leaving to US next month.

does it give vibration at higher speeds?
No. I got it on 30th Sep. So far I have not tried with high speed. Need to wait till first service. Monday (10th OCt) I am going to give it for First service. I will try and update.

Woohooo! Awesome. <3 that thunderbird. Happy riding fellow rider :D

BTW how much on road?

Pls include the price everyone to avoid double posts :)

@ggsarankumar: Wow, nice purchase.

Whats the damage & waiting period ??

wow ! congrats ggsarankumar !! i had taken a vow in yesteryears not to touch any bike unless its from enfield. its stands true till today, and will be so............nevermind, very happy for you :)

Awesome.. I love Thunderbird (both the email client and the bike).. congrats.. damages?

@GGSarankumar, congrats! Thats an awesome bike, I love it from always..!! :D :D

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
It just cost you 2000? Good deal. I have heard that the initial 2000 (2500 here) is just applying cost for special no, later you'll have to pay the respective no's cost as well. :x

ggsarankumar

Right off the assembly line
It just cost you 2000? Good deal. I have heard that the initial 2000 (2500 here) is just applying cost for special no, later you'll have to pay the respective no's cost as well. :x

May be for some special no you have to pay more. Like 1234, single digit no.

Moreover the fee depends on the RTO Region seems. Here in Chennai its Rs.2500/- for less than 500cc vehicle. I registered it in Tirupur its Rs.2000/-.

S_V

In the zone
Hello Guys....How is everyone?

This is my latest purchase and Very happy with this one....

Damage: 27,500 /-
Place : BanjaraHills Techno vision, Hyderabad

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/1.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/2.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/3.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/4.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/5.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/6.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/7.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/8.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/9.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/10.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/11.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/12.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/13.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Samsung%20S2/14.jpg

Soon will post Camera Pictures and Video Sample from my Phone....
It's been 1 week and i have to say this is the Best Phone i ever had ,yes Better than Iphone 4 too... It's Super duper fast and Gaming is awesome.

Small Review in Points:

+++++

1. It's Very fast, sleek, superb Appearance
2. Very Good Internal Storage Memory 16GB
3. It's never Sluggish when you use multiple Apps at once.... Installed around 70 apps including Games but still asking for more
4. It's Sleek and Ofcourse it's convenient in Pant Pockets including Jeans too
5. Good Battery Performance considering it's hardware and Screen Size...
(Average Talk time like 2 Hours, Wifi Surfing of 1 hour, Music Listening of 6 Hours comes 1 Full day) (Idle Usage without Much surfing, lasts 2 Full days for me, still can't able to believe that)
6. Awesome Colors even with Normal Settings In Display. Though Dynamic Produce little unusual Colors I mean too Much color...
7. Touch feel is awesome
8. Superb Internet Experience.. Pages load quite extra Ordinary compared to other Cells like IPhone 4 in the same network.
9. Takes Self screenshots (which is hidden normally)
10. Never feels cheap like many of them says (probably they didn't see it outside,they conclude just by looking at photos in Internet. It's Top class product in Samsung History)
11.. It's Very very very good in Sun light... Never had to worry about outdoor now.... Thanks to Super AMOLED

------- (neg)

1. It runs very Hot during Games (Not with all games).
2. Charging takes hell of a time ,,say 3-4 Hours.
3. Gets Quite Hot during Call (long calls like more than Half Hour)
4. Default settings Suck.
5. Still stuck with 2.3.3 version in India for this S2 where 2.3.4 is available worldwide. Samsung ACE is having 2.3.4 in India ... What The hell? Hello Samsung do you hear us?
(Why i am feeling Bad About Version? Yes,, all the Negative points got solved in 2.3.4 . According to worldwide Feedback. Phone runs very cool in 2.3.4 along with better battery life).
6. Little Voice Buzz issues (this is common with Samsung).
7. I didn't like Camera Picture quality.. Video is Little Better only...

Got any questions or any doubts about it's spec's ,... drop your questions.. love to answer them....

Also more new Things to come , ..... Will do it soon...

Bye for now

Last edited:
Top Bottom