Post your latest Purchase

Gollum

Collector
Though not my latest, this is one of my worthy purchase if this year. Sony XtraBass xb30ex. Bought it at 1.7 K from a not well known website based in Mumbai. I ordered black, they informed it went out of stock. So got white.
My Soundmagic MP21 feels dull infront of them.
Very short review: As Extra Bass headphones bass over powers treble at the beginning. But after one month of use (burn in), sound feels extremely nice. Though I don't share IEMs, just to show off :razz:I made others listen to it and their view is very positive. I have small ears, and as many reviews say, because of it's weird shape, you have to adjust it a bit to make it fit properly, and I have listened upto 4 hours continuously without any pain in my ears. Even few songs i never listen to, I now started liking those. I can clearly differentiate between different instruments. Nice sound stage, warm sound, thumping bass. Even harsh music sounds sweet. I am more than happy with this purchase, I can prevent myself from buying more headphones. *i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSC_0124_zpsfca2a393.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSC_0125_zps146ef80c.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSC_0126_zpsae92727e.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSC_0127_zps07d208c3.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSC_0128_zps7975acdc.jpg

Equalizer settings to compensate treble at the beginning before burn-in. Haa haa... It produced great bass even at these
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSCN1415_zps4b759abb.jpg[/IM]

Now I can listen at normal mode in my mp3 player.[/QUOTE]

Interesting to see two thinkpads side by side. Are you a college student?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Equalizer settings to compensate treble at the beginning before burn-in. Haa haa... It produced great bass even at these
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSCN1415_zps4b759abb.jpg

Now I can listen at normal mode in my mp3 player.

@bubusam: congrats on the purchase bro...

only one question.. which Sansa model is that, and which OS are you using on it??

why i ask, is i've got the Sansa Clip Zip with Rockbox, and the equaliser is a pain to set.. i like your equaliser gui..

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

only one question.. which Sansa model is that, and which OS are you using on it??

why i ask, is i've got the Sansa Clip Zip with Rockbox, and the equaliser is a pain to set.. i like your equaliser gui..

Thats the default Sansa Clip UI right?

Is it possible to use a different UI on these little things?

sujoyp

Grand Master
Isn't it little expensive?
yes its expensive...but it got mind-blowing speed...I will just find my benchmarks i posted here

Sandisk Extreme 16GB pendrive - Rs1300 ...its speed is soo awesome

USB2.0 - 25.6MB/s write 400MB/s read ...1GB file took 3-4 sec to copy from pen drive to HDD
USB3 - 50-60MB/s write 300MB/s - 1GB/s read ....took almost no time to copy 1GB file from pen drive to HDD

this I tested in April when I bought it...the 1GB read speed is limited to 1 GB only..above that it will come down to around 70MBps

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
yes its expensive...but it got mind-blowing speed...I will just find my benchmarks i posted here

this I tested in April when I bought it...the 1GB read speed is limited to 1 GB only..above that it will come down to around 70MBps

You bought it online from Flipkart? Instead of this isn't it better to put a little money and get Corsair? What will be the difference between some of the same brand Pen drives which have USB 3.0. Will it be sturdiness or transfer speeds?

sujoyp

Grand Master
You bought it online from Flipkart? Instead of this isn't it better to put a little money and get Corsair? What will be the difference between some of the same brand Pen drives which have USB 3.0. Will it be sturdiness or transfer speeds?

nope..bought locally I think...I have no idea or Corsair....I checked lots of speed tests online and reviews at that time and found this to be the best....other pen drives of USB3 are much slower...I read that others have just around twice the speed of USB 2...thats write speed of 20MBps and read of around 40-50 MBps ...which was not great

bubusam13

Human

Hi Thanks. It's Sansa Clip+ and its the default firmware(OS). I can Dual boot it with Rockbox firmware. You may like the equalizer there. I believe ZIP can also be Rockboxed. Check here. Rockbox Manual Install Happy ?

@pranav0091... yes you can use different UI after you Rockbox it. Just like Android custom ROM :)

Received the lumia 820 today, was shocked to see flipkart deliver on a Sunday
Congrats. Yes I was shocked too when I got my parcel. Flopkart now delivers on Sunday

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Godrej Aer click car perfume @rs 205 from Metro cash and carry.
*i.imgur.com/WuiQAMG.jpg

ajayritik

Technomancer
nope..bought locally I think...I have no idea or Corsair....I checked lots of speed tests online and reviews at that time and found this to be the best....other pen drives of USB3 are much slower...I read that others have just around twice the speed of USB 2...thats write speed of 20MBps and read of around 40-50 MBps ...which was not great

Can you tell me the exact price for how much you bought it?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Thats the default Sansa Clip UI right?

Is it possible to use a different UI on these little things?

yep. Rockbox. google it. ;)

Hi Thanks. It's Sansa Clip+ and its the default firmware(OS). I can Dual boot it with Rockbox firmware. You may like the equalizer there. I believe ZIP can also be Rockboxed. Check here. Rockbox Manual Install Happy ?

lol, you didnt read my full post. i said i already had rockbox. anyway, thanks :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Recieved my Xperia M.. Dont have another cam to post snap of the phone, but ill post a pic of the box :p

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/chit-chat/11868d1376923714-post-your-latest-purchase-dsc_0008.jpg

Took this pic in total darkness, more pics coming up :p

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
12066 from EBAY WITH Cash on Delivery and Sony Manufacturer's warranty...
Screen is average, Camera is dissapointing (without flash) but Performance is really good