Post your latest Purchase

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
how do you get so much time to play so many games?

@krishnandu - you seem to be on game buying spree :D

I dont :D

I just buy games when I can find them cheap or when I really like them. I already have played Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3. Sims I have no intention of playing. Possibly will not like Burnout all that much either (I'm more of a GRID/Dirt kind of person). Currently playing the oldie, Metro 2033 :D

I just buy games when I can, and stockpile for playing later. Good games are just as timeless as good novels :)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^ I also apply that logic sometimes but slowly leaving that.
Being a hardcore CS lover, I bought GO when it was on sale for 5$, about 6 months back. But till date, I haven't even played it a single time, not even downloaded it. :(

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
how do you get so much time to play so many games?

@krishnandu - you seem to be on game buying spree :D

Yeah..!! Don't know how came I started being interested in games..!! I keep playing games now and finish it within a week max..!! And look for a new game :p

Looks like I'm really enjoying PS3. :p

^ Congrats :)
Bought Crysis 2, Mirrors Edge, Dead Space, Dead Space 3, Burnout Paradise, Medal of Honor, Battlefield 3, Sims 3 for $10 via the humble bundle :)

I bought that bundle too on the very first day lol..!!

Gollum

Collector
Yeah..!! Don't know how came I started being interested in games..!! I keep playing games now and finish it within a week max..!! And look for a new game :p

Looks like I'm really enjoying PS3. :p

I bought that bundle too on the very first day lol..!!

wow looks like you have a lot of free time.
I don't get any time to play.
Currently I'm playing nfs underground on my ps2.
I played it last on my 845g intel extreme graphics at 3fps lol
time to feel the real thing :p

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
wow looks like you have a lot of free time.
I don't get any time to play.
Currently I'm playing nfs underground on my ps2.
I played it last on my 845g intel extreme graphics at 3fps lol
time to feel the real thing :p

No man, when I used to get free time (i.e. on school and college), I was never interested in games. I just used to play one or two chapter to checkout the graphics :p

Now I return from office at 9PM, Play from 10 - 2AM, Get up at 7AM, Get Ready within 8AM, and go to office within 9:30AM :p

kartikoli

Busy!!
No man, when I used to get free time (i.e. on school and college), I was never interested in games. I just used to play one or two chapter to checkout the graphics :p

Now I return from office at 9PM, Play from 10 - 2AM, Get up at 7AM, Get Ready within 8AM, and go to office within 9:30AM :p

wow thats called passion

Gollum

Collector

yea, I go to gym and then I'm too tired to play.
I do try and play 1 or half an hour each day depending on my energy level
but this is only on ps2, for ps3, I play miniimum 2 hours

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Purchased @ Rs. 7794 from Amazon.in.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11902&stc=1*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11903&stc=1

Gollum

Collector
Yeah, I don't feel like gaming on PC, though I have HD6770. But on PS3 I always have energy.

well, the ease of just firing it up and playing the games the way they are meant to be played has a feeling of its own.
playing the same game on a PC can be a big chore, installing, updating, drivers patches. Its a big mess.

Purchased @ Rs. 7794 from Amazon.in.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11902&stc=1*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11903&stc=1

isn't that like an old model, a really old one at that?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
you must be a fan of physical buttons. the whole world is going in the other direction.

the trackpad makes it easy to use ..it ain't a PITA when compared to other qwerty's .. n BB OS is atleast much better than symbian by the looks of it... haven't used it comprehensively to compare with android, ios, wp.
my samsung ace duos is a disaster, it takes a minute to actually call after i tapped the call button. same case with another android , motorola defy plus purchased in june 2012 costing 14 fcukin thousand rupees. it has become a piece of trash.

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
Brought "TP-LINK 150 Mbps TL-WN721N Wireless N" From Flipkart @Rs. 501/-

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/TP-LINK%20150%20Mbps%20TL-WN721N%20Wireless%20N/1_zps6eb25171.jpg

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/TP-LINK%20150%20Mbps%20TL-WN721N%20Wireless%20N/2_zps224a9210.jpg

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/TP-LINK%20150%20Mbps%20TL-WN721N%20Wireless%20N/3_zps9ce297be.jpg

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/TP-LINK%20150%20Mbps%20TL-WN721N%20Wireless%20N/4_zps9a62531a.jpg

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/TP-LINK%20150%20Mbps%20TL-WN721N%20Wireless%20N/5_zps2134e9e0.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
I have that. The range is horrible. Frequent disconnection even when the router/modem is just 10 feet away. I tested it on Windows 7 64-bit. It was somewhat better on Windows XP.

Top Bottom