Post your latest Purchase

debarshi

Otaku
They really do look cool :) But could be a distraction at night....

I know this really isnt the place to ask, but still, what wireless kb/mouse combo will you suggest below 2k?

Gollum

Collector
They really do look cool :) But could be a distraction at night....

I know this really isnt the place to ask, but still, what wireless kb/mouse combo will you suggest below 2k?

logitech has two options for you. Browse flipkart for that.
buy the one that costs close to 1.4~7k
hint: has multimedia KB and notebook type mouse with micro receiver. Really good combo.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Purchased a Canon EOS M mirrorless camera with 18-55mm kit lens and ex90 speedster flash for$419
Photos are added to a dedicated thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks guys.

@gollum yes those speakers change colors and seems like disco lights ..LOL :D

@theterminator ....I had no choice ...I was not ready to spend Rs.4000 just to keep the size small ....and actually there are no good small speakers available....they are not actually too crappy...sound do not distort at full...I can tweak on my samsung 550-S05 and make the sound slightly better :)

@desibond ...congrats ...thats awesome...tell us more about it and some detail pics :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Bought Core i5 4570 Processor:

*i.minus.com/j2HnOxHcYSPEn.jpg

More Pics: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/shopping/...hrough-comgateway-first-time.html#post1992099

abhidev

Human Spambot
Received my Nexus 4 Gadgetshieldz full body protector for Rs.499

*www.gadgetshieldz.com/images/detailed/1/Google_LG_Nexus_4_total_body.jpg

bubusam13

Human
Bought Core i5 4570 Processor:

*i.minus.com/j2HnOxHcYSPEn.jpg

More Pics: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/shopping/...hrough-comgateway-first-time.html#post1992099

Congrats !! :)

Hi Guys I bought MS Microsoft XBox 360 USB Controller Wired MS Gamepad for Windows PC & Xbox 360 | eBay from eBay but it turned out to be a fake one, no inline release cord is there, no CD inside, manual and sticker seems fake. What to do ?

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Congrats !! :)

Hi Guys I bought MS Microsoft XBox 360 USB Controller Wired MS Gamepad for Windows PC & Xbox 360 | eBay from eBay but it turned out to be a fake one, no inline release cord is there, no CD inside, manual and sticker seems fake. What to do ?

bad idea to buy from ebay
Did you actually pay 1.9k for that?

bubusam13

Human
no 1.7 using vodafone coupon, now what to do? Flopkart is charging more than MRP. MRP at microsoft website is 2200 and Flopkart charging 2500.

bubusam13

Human
Though not my latest, this is one of my worthy purchase if this year. Sony XtraBass xb30ex. Bought it at 1.7 K from a not well known website based in Mumbai. I ordered black, they informed it went out of stock. So got white.
My Soundmagic MP21 feels dull infront of them.
Very short review: As Extra Bass headphones bass over powers treble at the beginning. But after one month of use (burn in), sound feels extremely nice. Though I don't share IEMs, just to show off :razz:I made others listen to it and their view is very positive. I have small ears, and as many reviews say, because of it's weird shape, you have to adjust it a bit to make it fit properly, and I have listened upto 4 hours continuously without any pain in my ears. Even few songs i never listen to, I now started liking those. I can clearly differentiate between different instruments. Nice sound stage, warm sound, thumping bass. Even harsh music sounds sweet. I am more than happy with this purchase, I can prevent myself from buying more headphones. *i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSC_0124_zpsfca2a393.jpg
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSC_0125_zps146ef80c.jpg
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSC_0126_zpsae92727e.jpg
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSC_0127_zps07d208c3.jpg
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSC_0128_zps7975acdc.jpg

Equalizer settings to compensate treble at the beginning before burn-in. Haa haa... It produced great bass even at these
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSCN1415_zps4b759abb.jpg

Now I can listen at normal mode in my mp3 player.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Congrats. Nice purchase. :)

Tried these very IEMs about a week ago, from a friend. Within the little time I had with it, it sounded very much like the E10 (meaning very good) with a little bit more of bass, although a touch muddy/overpowering in that area. But very nice IEMs nevertheless. These are going to be a very good match for typical Indian-bollywood songs and even pop-rock.

Last edited:

bubusam13

Human
Yes, Thanks, I agree, I too felt the same when I put them first. Actually very sad as many suggested me to buy JBL tempo. but they need equalizer tweaking and 1 month of burnin... 2 months its great. And I do not listen to Indian-Bollywood songs except a few.

It also depends on the source.... coz in my SE LWW, treble shines at flat equalization.

Last edited:
Top Bottom