Post your latest Purchase

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Congrats!
Can u tell me about input lag/response time of the monitor while gaming or movie ?
Did u check for deal pixel when u bought that ?
Last time I ask them but they told they could not do that.

Thanks.
Checked the monitor at the store.
Regarding response time and input lag, this is for a friend so cant comment now. However, a response time of ~2-5ms should be perfect for games / movies.
There was a samsung 22incher also [dont remember the model number] around 8.3k + vat.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Thanks.
Checked the monitor at the store.
Regarding response time and input lag, this is for a friend so cant comment now. However, a response time of ~2-5ms should be perfect for games / movies.
There was a samsung 22incher also [dont remember the model number] around 8.3k + vat.

Thanks for ur reply.
Dell site showing 7ms lag for this monitor.
So,I'm confused.
I guess that Samsung was a TN panel.
BTW,u checked monitor after buying or before ?
Or the monitor was showing at store for demo ?
Last I asked last time the thin guy(Vedant) but he did not agree.
He told even if u(me) buy the monitor he can't do that.
I want to check before buying cos of only one reason that is Dead Pixel.
Cos once u buy a product u will never get a new product no matter what.
And we know after sale service is the worst in Kolkata.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Placed an order for Heights of Madness: One Woman's Journey in Pursuit of a Secret War-By: Myra MacDonald on BookAdda.com - Buy Books Online (India) | Computer Books,Business Books,College Books for Rs. 248. Based on the reporter's visit to the conflicted Siachen Glacier.

ajai5777

Youngling
Bought Microsoft Wireless desktop 800 @ 1365/-
I had its earlier version 700 but some keys were not working recently. It was out of warranty period so I opened it and found ants nest inside it! Then I cleaned it and put back together but the problem persisted and I bought a new one.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I had its earlier version 700 but some keys were not working recently. It was out of warranty period so I opened it and found ants nest inside it! Then I cleaned it and put back together but the problem persisted and I bought a new one.

Food inside keyboard. :p

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Bought 2x Deepcool rockmaster V3, one for me, other for one of my friend.
Price: 1425/- per piece.

Installed in one of my rigs:
*img801.imageshack.us/img801/4273/15012013114.jpg

Performance: Written as 40Watt per channel. But I doubt whether it is 10 true watt per channel or not. :p

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
A Corsair TX650-M PSU for 6700 INR from MD Computers.

*i.imgur.com/ugck2.jpg

*i.imgur.com/kTnvX.jpg

*i.imgur.com/nxIRC.jpg

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Bought 2x Deepcool rockmaster V3, one for me, other for one of my friend.
Price: 1425/- per piece.

Installed in one of my rigs:
*img801.imageshack.us/img801/4273/15012013114.jpg

Performance: Written as 40Watt per channel. But I doubt whether it is 10 true watt per channel or not. :p

Links Man ...Need one too !!!

chris

In the zone
Purchased

TVS / TVSE Gold USB Keyboard Black - BILL + 1YR WAR

from ebay. Rs. 1,840.00 (Rs. 1,939.00 total with shipping).

My Logitech keyboard space key died. So was loooking for a lasting keyboard while logitech MK200 went to RMA.

I like typing in this keyboard, problem is it is slightly big.. less space for mouse. I may go back to Logitech K200.

Photos Taken with Defy Plus

*img2.bizhat.com/1000/tvsegold_1.jpg
*img2.bizhat.com/1000/tvsegold_3.jpg

Little too big, mouse can't move

*img2.bizhat.com/1000/tvsegold_2.jpg

While searching for a keyboard, i found CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid. I like this keyboard, no number pad, so i get more space for mouse.

This is available in ebay for 6k, the one in flipkart is older model. I may want to get this for more space for mouse :)

EDIT: the one in flipkart is not older version, it is different model

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Links Man ...Need one too !!!

From? I need it too.

I bought it from Tirupathi Enterprises, their official importer.

Their ebay listing: DEEPCOOL ROCKMASTER V3.0 4CH Fan Controller w/CARD READER & USB 3.0 PORTS | eBay

IMO, don't buy it. Cause, I can't be able to determine per channel wattage.
And, there is no heatsink over the resistors which forces me to think that it will have overheating problem during summer when used for many hours.
Bitfenix Hydra pro is one very good option, but again, the price at ebay listing is 1.65K. So, if you guys are tight in budget, then go for it.

Naxal

Little Kid
@Chris

My Father bought one TVS-E Gold (White color) keyboard with our first computer in home. I forgot the hardware, but some MMX or such, but came with Windows 95 :D :D

That TVS Gold (since 1996/7) is still running and running super strong all these years into this Windows 8 :D too...

One keyboard have seen so many processors and platform coming and going but its still running, as good as new :D

Hats off to it.. I really love it.. I will never replace it..

No other keyboard gives me more pleasure than this one :D

Top Bottom