Post your latest Purchase

debarshi

Otaku
Off topic, but they really are slacking nowadays, both in packaging and delivery..... The box of my Philips SHP2000 was all torn and mutilated...... There was no outer cardboard box, or bubblewrap, just this plastic cover, luckily the headphone was safe

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Off topic, but they really are slacking nowadays, both in packaging and delivery..... The box of my Philips SHP2000 was all torn and mutilated...... There was no outer cardboard box, or bubblewrap, just this plastic cover, luckily the headphone was safe

No bubblewrap :O that's bad packaging sigh...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Why don't you write a letter saying that the packing is not good these days?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
ahh damn...have still not been able to configure this...its not connecting by itself...just one question..will this work with mtnl connection if i get one in future??I already have one mtnl connection with router..will it work?cable connection dialup sucks ass... :X

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
bought new logitech c270 webcam for 1.2k...

not sure if it was hte right choice but i made a post for buying this no one replied i needed it urgently so bought this one.....

P2280147.jpgP2280146.jpg

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Purchased Dell 2240L - ips panel for 8.7+vat (@ 4%) and Logitech Z103 for 1050+vat from Vedant, Kolkata (for a friend)

Congrats!
Can u tell me about input lag/response time of the monitor while gaming or movie ?
Did u check for deal pixel when u bought that ?
Last time I ask them but they told they could not do that.
I'm LF a monitor too.
Sadly budget low 8K.
I don't need HDMI.
DVI is good for me.
I can't chose between these three.
Dell S2340M
Dell S2240M
AOC i2367Fh

Anshul24

Right off the assembly line
Bought Lenovo Y400 from US through a cousin for 802$
Will be getting it by mid feb.