Post your latest Purchase

ajayritik

Technomancer
Congrats Vicky!
Do you think it's good idea to go for USB 3.0? Will it be like for future proof?
Will my PC support USB 3.0?

I'm still undecided whether I should go for Internal or External
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/peripherals/142079-should-go-internal-hdd-external-hdd.html

Last edited:
Whats the model vicky ?
i also need to buy one 2tb

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex (3.5 Inch) USB Desk Kit 2TB STAC2000300

Congrats Vicky!
Do you think it's good idea to go for USB 3.0? Will it be like for future proof?
Will my PC support USB 3.0?

Thanks :) . You need to check with your motherboard that does is support USB 3.0 . If it does and you can afford then you should . Only if your Motherboard supports !

ajayritik

Technomancer
Thanks :) . You need to check with your motherboard that does is support USB 3.0 . If it does and you can afford then you should . Only if your Motherboard supports !
Thanks for your suggestion. Also would appreciate in helping me decide if I should go for Internal or External HDD.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
^^ Why? You can always take pics. No need to wait for psu. We want to see the card & the packaging as well. Bit curious on evga products.

This time, post high res pics.
Mate, I did post high res pics.

I wanna take pics of the card in its full glory.

You can find unboxing pics online im sure.

*www.geforce.com/News/articles/evgas-crysis-2-maximum-graphics-edition-unleashed-and-unboxed

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Mate, I did post high res pics.

I wanna take pics of the card in its full glory.

You can find unboxing pics online im sure.

Articles: EVGA’s Crysis 2 Maximum Graphics Edition Unleashed & Unboxed - GeForce

Man, i don't want to see some youtube evga unboxing pics but your card's pictures taken by YOU.

You can post them right now in its full glory. You got the card right??

Just take your cam and take some snaps and upload them here.

Simple:cool:

Received HiFiMan RE272 today :D

Congrats mate.:smile:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
For discount coupons, google "Letsbuy.com discount coupons". You surely will get many(I also found some, but never used :p)!!

Check here:
*www.retailmenot.com/view/letsbuy.com

Top Bottom