Post your latest Purchase

nginx

In the zone
@Ronnie11, congrats mate. Lots of super purchases.

How much did the Razer Cyclosa bundle cost and can we have some pics of the actual keyboard please? I have been meaning to buy this set for a while now. Are the keys on this keyboard flat like laptop keyboards or is it just like any other keyboard?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@ronnie11: awesome purchase mate...
congrats..do post the prices also....
but y u bought 5770 when 6XXX series r in market?

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
""Intel Core I5 2500K,Gigabyte GA P67A UD3 B3,Corsair Vengeance 4gb DDR3,CM430 Cabinet,Corsair VX550W,Razer Cyclosa Bundle,Seagate 250GB,500GB,1TB,MSI 5770 hawk""
And what are the Prices??

Cilus

laborare est orare
Guys, Last Friday I have purchased APC Black 1.1KVA UPS @ 4.7K all from Bhubaneswar. Recently there are lots of frequent power cuts and for that my XFX card has gone Kaput and currently with BBSR Rashi for RMA.

Sp decided to purchase the UPS. It has very good build quality and weights more than 10 KG,.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Guys, Last Friday I have purchased APC Black 1.1KVA UPS @ 4.7K all from Bhubaneswar. Recently there are lots of frequent power cuts and for that my XFX card has gone Kaput and currently with BBSR Rashi for RMA.

Sp decided to purchase the UPS. It has very good build quality and weights more than 10 KG,.

Congrats buddy:p nice ups out there.:grin:

d3p

PowerHouse

Nice Purchase Cilus, Post Some Pics...

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Great buy.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Super purchase man :D ))
We're waiting for pics.

tkin

Back to school!!
Bought MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk for 14.3k from SMC International....
Pics, I desperately need pics, so I say, PICS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN

PS: Do you have civilization 5? Try to see if the card crashes in DX11 Extreme preset, read this was the only issue with 560 hawk as it crashed in dx11(dx11 multithreaded mode)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@Ronnie11

Congrats mate. Good stuff. How's the pl30? Recently i purchased a pl11 and to be honest, its completely vfm.

ithehappy

Human Spambot

Slightly overpriced. Got it for 4400/- from Vedant last month. Anyway, good buy. But I prefer the 1KVA White one :)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
@Ronnie11

Congrats mate. Good stuff. How's the pl30? Recently i purchased a pl11 and to be honest, its completely vfm.

its awesome..at first i couldn't understand the left or right...but now the quality is just too good....

@ronnie11, awesome man, super awesome, it looks so droolworthy
*faints*

PS: Damages, and location of purchase? The vengeance kit looks so awesome.

the following items were bought from itwares
1:-CM Elite 430 Rs2700
2:-Corsair VX550W Rs 4625
3:-Corsair Vengeance 4gb Rs 2524
4:-Seagate 1tb HDD Rs 2800

The following items were bought from primeabgb
1:-Gigabyte GA P67A UD3 B3 Rs9500
2:-Intel i5 25000k Rs11200
3:-Msi HD5770 Hawk Rs8200
4:-Razer Cyclosa Rs2200
5:-CM red Led fan Rs 450

@ronnie11: awesome purchase mate...
congrats..do post the prices also....
but y u bought 5770 when 6XXX series r in market?

i know it was somewhere around 9500(itwares even showed me the box)but i couldn't cough up with the 2k extra for the 6 series...

@Ronnie11, congrats mate. Lots of super purchases.

How much did the Razer Cyclosa bundle cost and can we have some pics of the actual keyboard please? I have been meaning to buy this set for a while now. Are the keys on this keyboard flat like laptop keyboards or is it just like any other keyboard?

erm do u want the pic of the keyboard only??No its not as flar as laptop..its pretty comfortable really...will post the pic soon...

Thanks everyone for the wishes.... :)

Top Bottom