Post your latest Purchase

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ skud

Nzxt M59 wud be my choice or else CM 690 !! nothing beats that 2 inside 5k budget ! GET M59 & buy 3 CM 120MM blue color fan thats it ! its done super cool cabby

d3p

PowerHouse
460-465 mm MAX. Anything taller, I have to use it horizontally which I don't want to. Budget avg 4K. May extend up to 6K depending on the situation. One thing, I have to buy it online.

if you already have a budget of 6k, then why not CM 690 or CM Storm Scout.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ skud

Nzxt M59 wud be my choice or else CM 690 !! nothing beats that 2 inside 5k budget ! GET M59 & buy 3 CM 120MM blue color fan thats it ! its done super cool cabby

if you already have a budget of 6k, then why not CM 690 or CM Storm Scout.

Problem with M59 is that practically you can't use the top fan vents due to obstructions from CPU cooler and Optical drive respectively. Also there's no vent at the bottom for fan mounting.

CM690, I can't fit in my table except using it horizontally which I don't want to. I don't want to spend much if there remains one problem or other. Otherwie, HAF 912 would be my choice. It even has USB 3.0 ports which the others lack.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
My dad got a factory unlocked (that is correct)Iphone 4 32GB and an ipod touch 64GB from bangladesh on a business trip.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Installed the N620 yesterday and immediately my crappy cabby gives up. The cooler protrudes out of the cabby so I can't close my side panel. Time to buy a new cabby. :(

Congrats Skud ....:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi People.

Need suggestions for a laptop cooler/stand.

Brand/Price/Shop(Chandni only) --- Please suggest...

Top Bottom