Post your latest Purchase

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@lordirecto, thats one heck of a setup. forget about performance for now, it'll turn heads. anyones head. superb looks. congrats.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ lordirecto

Sorry man i was @ little work load , wow ur system is gr8 & same pinch for GTX 560ti

Where did u get those items from coimbatore or all online shopping ??

lordirecto

In the zone
he means cost damages

OH!! Never heard of such phrase. Its little over a lakh, ofcouse my budget over shot by 20k.

@ lordirecto

Sorry man i was @ little work load , wow ur system is gr8 & same pinch for GTX 560ti

Where did u get those items from coimbatore or all online shopping ??

Oh ok. Same pinch to you too!

All components from online dealers, since you did not tell me which dealer to contact who can procure me the components that I need. Can you atleast tell me now, who is the dealer in Coimbatore?

@Sam & Nightmare: TY!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@lordirecto

yeah, i was asking for the cost of the setup ;)

And like Sam said, you can forget about the performance at this moment. Your rig just looks awesome.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@Lord:
When ever you get time, try to put up a review of the controller. I can give you tips if you need.
:)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
OH!! Never heard of such phrase. Its little over a lakh, ofcouse my budget over shot by 20k.

Oh ok. Same pinch to you too!

All components from online dealers, since you did not tell me which dealer to contact who can procure me the components that I need. Can you atleast tell me now, who is the dealer in Coimbatore?

@Sam & Nightmare: TY!

[offtopic]
Am really sorry , one dealer ran out - now buying from this one =>mensel computer , 100 feet road (google it for number )

lordirecto

In the zone
@Lord:
When ever you get time, try to put up a review of the controller. I can give you tips if you need.
:)

Sure, I can write a review of the controller. But is it ok if I do it at the end of month May?

@shri75: TY!

[offtopic]
Am really sorry , one dealer ran out - now buying from this one =>mensel computer , 100 feet road (google it for number )

OFFTOPIC: One dealer ran out? I have sent you a PM regarding this, as I do not want to change the flow of this thread.

abhidev

Human Spambot
@lorddirecto: awesome config....can u pls post the cost of each of those...also nice cabby...congrats!!

also wats the diff between mamba and lycosa?

lordirecto

In the zone
^
TY!

@lorddirecto: awesome config....can u pls post the cost of each of those...also nice cabby...congrats!!

also wats the diff between mamba and lycosa?

You will find the complete details of each and every components that I purchased in this thread: Click Here

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ok....finally got the sexy beast :wub:

*img638.imageshack.us/img638/9243/20042011043.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ubercool device.....

ipod Touch 4G 8GB
will upload more pics soon...fiddling with device ryt now

Top Bottom